1st Journal Thai Super Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers nb im gona start em on 12/12 probly at wkend

If anyone has tried the Thai outside I would love to know how big they get. I have 2 areas for mine and one is much better for shorter plants. I wish they would finish before November, as well. Oh well, that's why we grow them , to find out. Just like basketball, you have to play the game and not go by the stats alone.

Checkin in on this one as well.. I hve these beans from attitude as well and am interested in how they grow...I hope there is a definite hint of chocolate to them when smoked... it's been a long long time since I smoked some Chocolate Thai...too long in fact...

some of the leaves on my 2 biger plants are curling under any advice??

:postpicsworthless:

Curling under just near tips usually a sign of an over fert but need pics for people to give accurate advice mate

hey marky thanks for the journal! i have the same seeds so i will be following along- looking good!

heres a few pics of the curling 4 you to look at but some of them are also curling upwards aswell

pic 1 curling down pic 2 curling up pic 3 my retarded 1 lol

Image040.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

GrowinGreen said:
hey marky thanks for the journal! i have the same seeds so i will be following along- looking good!

pull up a chair mate

but if ur hoping 2 see how big they get im gona flower them soon so they wont get very big

Yup the curl looks like you at about the limit for nutes.
You use canna A/B and so do i ( although mine is coco A/B not vega ) and i sorted it by coming down 5ml to every 10L although i put it back up when they started budding.
What ratio you feeding? I got to 30mm A and 30mm B to 10L of water then got the curled tips came down to 25mm of each and all was fine.

Those tips wont un curl its the new developing leaves you look at to see if all good.

Oh and your SO wrong lol when you say they wont get very big lol.

Guarantee you your going to be shocked when they hit a growth spurt in flower.

Mine are sativa x indica's and were growing an inch and a half a day at one point, thank god they seemed to have stopped lol.

Leaf twist in your 3rd picture is a pointer to check your PH.

What is your PH and what are you using to check it?

Is picture 2 a true representation of the leaf colour?

If so, it looks like Iron deficiency.

:peace:

Newbud: im at aprox 30ml per 20L wit A&B

Hippy: no its not the true colour pics were taken on my phone & cam aint to good i duno what ph is but i think ill go check i got a ph tester kit free with the tank and a bottle of ph down

ph is around 6.2 what should it be??

i only have the ph solution and a colour chart 2 go off

so should i leave as is or sud i add sum ph down

Your PH level is causing your problem.

You need it as close to 5.8 as you can get it.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back