1st Journal Thai Super Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAME OVER

well i added the Ph down & i guess i used to much because i did it then went out to my mates for a smoke came back bout 5 hours later and they were all dead dried up yellow and collapsed:eek: :( :argue:

Holy *** man! That really sucks. Looks like I am going to have to grow this after this LR2 grow is done. What a bummer dude!

did you add the pH down like right to the plants or what!? sorry to hear this happened

GrowinGreen said:
did you add the pH down like right to the plants or what!? sorry to hear this happened

no into the water in the tank

oh well i've just orderd some new beans from attitude

Strain: Indica
Parentage: Mango & KC 33
Planting: Indoor / Outdoor (temperate climates)
Flowering: 42-63 days / end Sep (49-70 days)
Yield: 150g / 800g per plant (indoor/outdoor)
10 Cannabis Seeds per pack

Mango was grown by KC by crossing KC33 and Mango, a plant that a hippy had been growing for 30 years and let KC use as a cross. A slow starter, her quick burst of growth of up to 3 metres will astonish you. Mango's buds are massive and weighty, growing up to 18 inches in length with an equally impressive circumference. Has a sweet mango smell and taste with an even, mellow body sensation stone.

CUP WINNER!

has anyone tryed these

I have KC Brains Mango but have yet to germ those. I'll keep my eyes open for that grow assuming you'll be doing a journal again.

we can just blame it all on HippyinEngland for telling you to lower your pH haha
:laugh:
but im curious- you checked the pH, added the pH down and i assume you check the pH again. what was it set to when you left? did you get it around 5.8- I take it probably not?

i only have a colour chart to go by n it only goes to 6.0 so i kinda have to guess but it woz bit lighter than 6 when i went out didn't check it when i got back but it had obviously dropped some what lol

looked like the plants had been eaten from the inside out by the high acid levels

Ps i wasnt blaming anything on hippyinengland just to make that clear

haha that sucks man- and i know you weren't blaming anyone, i was just kidding. just found it a little amusing how HIE mentioned to lower your pH and within 12 hours they were eaten from the inside out haha

but at least you have some new seeds coming- mango sounds tasty.

these beans were no good for me either i had the same problem but opposite the PH was too high just alittle time later they were all dying I got one left but its in horrible shape hopefully after some heavy flushing I can save her

5.8 is correct ;)

:peace:

2 2 ph.JPG

im finking off doing these beans in soil wot you guys fink because i want to do all ten as there not femenised and i only have a 20L nft tank it wont b big enuff

the plants were not showing any major probs you should have just let them be until they showed real signs of anything.

next go youll do better mate

skallie

they were BROWN & BURNT upto bout half way up the stems and had compleatly floped over even as a newb i could see there was no coming back from that

Sorry about losing them. My Thai S.S are in soil and doing great so far at almost waist high. I am also growing KC Mango. They have very thick stalks and a lovely green color. I can't wait to see how they perform. Best of luck! I am going light on the nutes as my soil is very good already. I am using Roots Buddha Grow for vegging at 1 tsp. / gal. Ph comes out at 6.7. Maybe you can find a deal on ebay for a good digital ph meter?

Latest posts

Back