1st time hydro help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
Well I was hopeing I would last longer than 2 weeks but here goes

I took these clones from there mother about 2 weeks ago they were about 6-7 in tall then and Im pushing a ft tall maybee. Ive been keeping the water at 5.4-6.1 nothing but r/o. I added 200ppm the first week of FFGB, the second week after they rooted i took them up to 400ppm. And was starting to see this clorosis or yellowing other than that they look good to me. So when i did the rez change a few days ago. I thought she just needed more nutes. So ive had her at the levels you see in the picture. While they were rooting I had them under 1 of the stock cfls that com with the aerogarden. But i now have them under my 400w mh. this the grow spaced goes from 75-81ish. And the Strain is caramelicious. water temp is about 75 ish or lower. I know its hot but im dealing with 110 degree heat out side and no end sight for aleast another month :eek: .She never gows higher than 6.1 and not lower than 5.4. I went ahead and did another rez change. Startingppm was 10 (r/o). I went ahead and took it to 1100ppm (ph 5.6) of Fox farm Grow big as there web site said I should. SO hopefully when I was giving them 5-700 that was just starving them a little (hopefully). But I guess we'll see if they pick up in the next day or so.

DSC00813.JPG

DSC00814.JPG

DSC00815.JPG

DSC00816.JPG

DSC008165.jpg

Mighty high ppm for such young plants.

:yeahthat:

otherwise it looks good, how far away is the light?

the top mabe 8-10 inches from the 400 where its 76-78 for the most part. I had to take them of 24/0 because of local heat in the afternoon(106-110 :eek: ). They will get to see night for the fist time today and be started on 16/8. They only reason for the high ppm is because of the yellowing. Im going to watch them closely but at 700 the were getting the yellow that you see that there mother in soil doesnt have.

heres a picture just because shes pretty

DSC00819.JPG

DSC00821.JPG

Exarmy where I live those temps are normal, provided your girls have plenty of water they will cope well. As said PPM might be a little high for those clones, but I think you problem might be a lack of dissolved oxygen in the water, judging by the cabbagey looking indica you have in the 5th picture.

With roots as developed as they are they should really cope with 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutes.

I have an airstone in the airgarden. one of the 2 outlet walmart jobs.....not enough?

I just noticed those cabbagey looking indica's were in soil, potentially just over watered.

Are you talking about the tiny one sitting just infront and to the left? If so this is here, she is Lowlifes AK47 about 3.5 weeks in just started thowing pistils on friday.

the second picture is what i was told nirvana ak48 f3 bx1 ???? It came from a reputible place so ak48 with some stabilizing mabe?

And the third is my 3rd mother im going to work with. Serious seeds Bubblegum. And Im about to start a couple of auto white russians since my other auto is half done. They are fun to throw in the corner of a veg box and watch them go. there is a small clone in there to that im just keeping around. It is a Green house white rhino but like I said shes on the back burner and didnt get a picture.

DSC00818.JPG

DSC00817.JPG

DSC00820.JPG

So rhe lights just came on so I ran back there to see what has happened, Cuz I have seen them since late last night. The might be getting some green back to early to really tell good. The ppm droped from the 1088 that I started with dropped to 925ppm. And the Ph raised from 5.6 to 6.3. I brought that back down but I left the nutes the way they are so around 925ppm. And like I said lights just came on and Im going to bed so Ill post what happens in the morning.

Latest posts

Back