2 bugs today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megatron

..to punnish and enslave.
Reaction score
Found 2 bugs today on the areo setup. I use SMC leafwash... One was a nat. The other had an Orange spotted shell (not a ladybug). Removed both of them. Sprayed with leaf wash again.The bugs were on the branches not on the leaves.. I'm adding another fan. Make sure that your leafs are always swaying in the wind.. Keeps bugs off!!

Megatron said:
Found 2 bugs today on the areo setup. I use SMC leafwash... One was a nat. The other had an Orange spotted shell (not a ladybug). Removed both of them. Sprayed with leaf wash again.The bugs were on the branches not on the leaves.. I'm adding another fan. Make sure that your leafs are always swaying in the wind.. Keeps bugs off!!
I use lady bugs...I have 4000 of them in both rooms combined...they work great...no sprays...no smell...no build up on your leafs..they just eat away and you dont have to worry just keep them in stock....hope this helps....maybe the or. bug was a lady bug of sorts????
have a great day and stay safe

How do 4000 ladybugs eat? Thats a lot of bugs. I think I may have 1-2 bugs that I kill in my room each day. Mostly on the floor..

Latest posts

Back