2 weeks till harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised.. a few more pics of the ladies... About one more week to go... I scoped a few buds the other day and the trichs are mostly cloudy now, should start ambering this week. Projected harvest will be next wednesday or thursday.

I did not pull the girls out fo pics today, that is why so yellow.... The lil Nikon I got does a pretty good job, but no amount of light filtering will take that yellow out in full exposure 8)

First few pics you can see them all trichy...
Then is the right side of the area and then the left..
Then a pic of a couple buds sticking out above the rest ..
and the last two are of the same bud, just with a different light exposure..

I find that if I can get close enough to the plant... Use the flourescent software filte and use the flash.. I can get a pretty good picture even under the HPS.... but most these were done at range and just zoomed in.

week8 001.jpg

week8 002.jpg

week8 003.jpg

week8 004.jpg

week8 005.jpg

week8 006.jpg

week8 007.jpg

week8 008.jpg

week8 009.jpg

week8 010.jpg

week8 011.jpg

Went through the same thing after fighting Mealy Bugs and Rootknot Nematoads with my last outdoor crop. Got hit by both at the same time and I treated, but lo and behold, she died. But before she did she started forming the same mold. Sure is a shame. Sorry Bruddah!

hey do not forget to flush, on last 2 week of flowering ether dip in fresh water or keep up with only water till 2 week is done, they taste usually stinky danky if you not do it..

Disco94 said:
Went through the same thing after fighting Mealy Bugs and Rootknot Nematoads with my last outdoor crop. Got hit by both at the same time and I treated, but lo and behold, she died. But before she did she started forming the same mold. Sure is a shame. Sorry Bruddah!

i havnt seen him say mold on his plants ,,,have i missed something

my mistake if he has :p

looks delicious to me :48:

papabeach1 said:
hey do not forget to flush, on last 2 week of flowering ether dip in fresh water or keep up with only water till 2 week is done, they taste usually stinky danky if you not do it..

They have only a lil dose of Micro nutes to finish on... I plan on Revegging a few of these babies this time around so i did not want then to totally cannabalize themselves.

CasualGrower said:
They have only a lil dose of Micro nutes to finish on... I plan on Revegging a few of these babies this time around so i did not want then to totally cannabalize themselves.

:aok: excellent idea CG

I always have a hard time keeping the regenerated fans around for the whole grow...makes for easy trimming, but a harder reveg...I'm adding mg and a bit more nitrogen this time around to try to keep em green thru harvest :farm:

Puffin Afatty said:
:aok: excellent idea CG

I always have a hard time keeping the regenerated fans around for the whole grow...makes for easy trimming, but a harder reveg...I'm adding mg and a bit more nitrogen this time around to try to keep em green thru harvest :farm:

Yea I have added Cal/Mag this grow and have noticed a HUGE difference to the ladies... They are staying MUCH greener this time and not eating themselves as bad.

MMMMmmmmmm. I just came out of the grow room with a nose full of that beautiful scent.... There is one thing about this girl... at about 4 weeks into flowering she starts to get a lil skunky and it gets pretty potent smelling up till 7 weeks or so. and then during the last couple weeks the smell changes immensely. She starts to get sweet and very citrusy. I cannot tell what citrus smell there is.. Lemon or and orange. I think it might be more of a sweet lemonade. But man-o-man she smells TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!.. I will post some more pics in more natural color tomorrow... They are asleep now.

Hey eveyone... well I did a lil work today in the garden. I had to work on my Mamas today... basically I gave them a full water change and nuted them up for some growth because I whacked on them today.. had to whack off some damaged tops from my lil white fly infestation..... Thanks to my wife's tomato plants that we will not say anymore about... but I have had some white fly problems in both my Veg room and my bloom room.... the Bloom room is not too bad, but for some reason they were rough on the mamas...So I got the mamas set up to get ready to be thrown into the bloomer with 6 very lucky ladies about to be harvested and then revegged....see if I can get as much bud from 8 girls as I can from 12 on a single blooming.

I wanna get some fast growth to start so I can take a few cuttings JIC the reveg thing doesn't work well with this strain.

Here are the mamas... I have them in 3 gallon buckets DWC atm....
Nuted with Botanicare (of course)
Grow
Cal-Mag
Liquid Karma
Hydroguard

Mamas 001.jpg

Mamas 002.jpg

Mamas 003.jpg

A little more eye candy... I think I am gonna harvest this weekend.....

I also have something a lil wild going on in here... a few of the plants have buds where some of the calyxs have opened and almost look like a lil petal bursting out.... I thought maybe it was a hermie.. but there is no pollen.. looks kinda neat though..

Enjoy

Just look at some of those profile pics... TOTALLY Loaded with buds )

BUDZ 001.jpg

BUDZ 002.jpg

BUDZ 003.jpg

BUDZ 004.jpg

BUDZ 005.jpg

BUDZ 006.jpg

BUDZ 007.jpg

BUDZ 008.jpg

BUDZ 009.jpg

BUDZ 010.jpg

BUDZ 011.jpg

BUDZ 012.jpg