20 LIGHT SET UP 1200 sqf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever....there is no mention of selling here. I know not of which you type.

I'm jsut appreciating his fine grow and i can only hope he starts his own Grow Journal. I love seeing larger grow ops. They are MY favorite to look at. personal grows are nice....but there's somethin about those "field of dreams" or large scale hydroponic setups that make you just want to zoom in and get lost in the pics!

Lets not hijack and destroy this great thread. Lets appreciate this incredible grow and encourage him to start a Grow Journal.

PEACE :peace:

I am done with this thread. The matter at hand is going strictly by opinion and that of which is stated is not my own. I will not argue about it. Keep it green and good luck on your grow my friends.:cool:

^^How many people do you know that never smoked marijuana before, have planted a seed, waited 3-5 months for it to sprout, then smoked it for the first time?I surely don't know anyone that's done that.lol.Dealers are the link to the market.Let's face it, not everyone on this site is able to grow weed based on restrictions, but still logs-on for the content.The dealer is the only way to get the stash if you dont grow or know anyone that does..anyways>>*un-hijacks and leaves*<<

i am a very fair man you have your opion and we have ours correct, either way growing is illegal no matter how big or small. so if your going to get busted why not make it worth your wild. i started growing in just my bedroom closet, then when i learned how to properly grow, you move on to the whole apartment. after that i was able to buy a home i use the whole basement for that. 3 yrs later i have 6 homes that are use for that purpose. the whole point is to make as much in as little time you can. yes i live in canada i have been busted 3 times every time was a slap on the wrist and house arrest and probation. and i'm still going, well not for long new laws have been past and alot of people are shutting down business and moving on to legit business and so am i after this crop.

^^Good luck to you!You sound like you have able resources.lol

caribbean_smoker_20 said:
^^Good luck to you!You sound like you have able resources.lol

It only takes 2-6 seeds my friend. You will supply your self soon enough.;)

are all of your grows of different strains and if so, how many and what type.

I'm just nosey LOL

start a grow journal when you get a chance........

Already have. My new one will start soon too.....this will keep me supplied through the winter.

Ok, well I guess the rules have changed here.

We're allowed to openly discuss the growing of weed for sale and the sale of weed now?

Perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe he's just giving away the 5,000 pounds of weed each year...

Damn, I'm sorry.
icon8.gif

Damn it. It seems as if no one can be pleased here these days. There is nothing in the rules that Stoney rewrote that says people aren't welcome here if they grow a lot of plants. Senhsy, lets make a new thread and just have general discussions of your grow. Not about how many grow houses you have as some get nervous with that talk.

Hopefully we can learn to keep our offensive opinions to ourselves sometime soon and just talk about the act of growing... Which some were trying to accomplish here. Lets have fun so I can come here to escape some of my daily issues rather than add to it's stressfulness. Again, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back