200+ lights set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, i think this guy is pulling everyones chain.. if you have that much money to spend on such setup, i really dont think youll be telling anyone on this setup no matter how secure you think it is... and if you have that much money i would also think that you wouldnt be asking this questions on this forum, i mean in order to actually have this setup be fool proof for cops, u might want to dip in the pocket a little deeper and get you a satellite... you cant be realisticly thinking lights will cool off in 5 mins?

Hey maybe it is true, but after being online for so may years you just cant never tell.. if it is, you have my apologies.. if it is, take the money and dig under the warehouse, and creat a huge basement underground.. the potcave.. LOL.. that should keep them guessing..:rolleyes:

senhsy said:
thanks mutt for the link to that site but i'm looking for something more compact that i could just plug to my laptop and set an antenna on the roof. something with the program and dish. I need it so it can give me a heads up and a 5min window so i can pull the plugs on the lights and let the building cool down before the infrared gets to the building. don't know about the states but in canada its used frequently. normally i just use my ears you could hear them at least a mile away cause they usually fly only a few feet above the house, you could even feel your window shake when there over your house but by that time its to late. i was thinking of just splitting the builing in half and using only half for the time being until the first crop then we'll see about using the other half. the equipment alone to cover the whole builing is almost $150,000. lights will be hung on chains that are pulled across the room 8ft high.

Get some private land... and grow there be safe about it :cool:

oh, I dont care if he is serious or not.... this website is based around home growing... and u know 100% he isn't doing that. 2 freezers? he'd need a building the same size to store it... I know a lot of ppl... in a lot of places... and I dont think I could get rid of 200lbs a month.
Well....... unless I was selling it real cheap.

This is the kind of stuff the keeps us little people from having freedom to grow. I dont support this mass growing at all. All in favor say "yay".

senhsy, I think you should prolly find a site better suited for your needs, IMO you are corupting our site here. just my .02

hey you guys have your opinion i'm here to give other people a hand if they want to grow small or large. i didn't even get that chance i had to pay people to help me set up first time. but when you watch them do it 3 ro 4 times you'll learn how to do it your self without forking out thousands on setup. hey what do i care i quiting after the first crop or second, maybe second i need my equipment money back. im willing to show you guys how to set up and grow free of charge, you know other people who will show you how to set up and grow free of charge not me. your wondering why would i be so nice to show you guys how to do everything step by step and not charge you. here's my reason if there are more people growing then that would increase my odds of not getting caught. if your the only one growing large then your odds arn't good at all. of course theres a price for everything and the risk are even larger. so the more people who grow the better. theres lots of people buying large amount they are the wholesale buyers, they pretty much buy what ever you got, depending if your going through a middle man. its usually for export, yes your selling cheap but better than selling pound per pound. if you think large and have a plan on how to get there it will happen just as long as you have money saving skills and not smoking it all. if you guys think i'm pulling your chain i have several setup to show you guys, but this one i'll post pic up after my second crop or when ever the place gets shut down which ever comes first.

also another thing 5 min is alot of time to cool a room temp down from 30 degress celcius to 22 degree celcius. cause when you shut the lights off your fan are still running and intake and exhust fan running as well if you crank the a/c on top of that it will cool down to 22 degress. i've done that before already,works everytime. when your growing anything doesn't matter big or small you gotta remember this is no game nothing to play around with. serious money and time goes into this, every safety precaution must be taken such as garbage chemical bottles can't be thrown with your regular garbage, venting your exhaust not under sundecks always to the highest point of the house out the roof, if utility company open boxes outside your neiborhood shut all power off, theres lots to learn if your carless you won't last a month.this is no laughing matter always safe than sorry i learn from my mistake and others.

senhsy said:
im willing to show you guys how to set up and grow free of charge, you know other people who will show you how to set up and grow free of charge not me. your wondering why would i be so nice to show you guys how to do everything step by step and not charge you.quote]

There are more than enough people and info right here.

But I say as long as there :cop: looking for people like you, the less there looking for people like me.... Grow on dude.

senhsy said:
hey you guys have your opinion i'm here to give other people a hand if they want to grow small or large. i didn't even get that chance i had to pay people to help me set up first time. but when you watch them do it 3 ro 4 times you'll learn how to do it your self without forking out thousands on setup. hey what do i care i quiting after the first crop or second, maybe second i need my equipment money back. im willing to show you guys how to set up and grow free of charge, you know other people who will show you how to set up and grow free of charge not me. your wondering why would i be so nice to show you guys how to do everything step by step and not charge you. here's my reason if there are more people growing then that would increase my odds of not getting caught. if your the only one growing large then your odds arn't good at all. of course theres a price for everything and the risk are even larger. so the more people who grow the better. theres lots of people buying large amount they are the wholesale buyers, they pretty much buy what ever you got, depending if your going through a middle man. its usually for export, yes your selling cheap but better than selling pound per pound. if you think large and have a plan on how to get there it will happen just as long as you have money saving skills and not smoking it all. if you guys think i'm pulling your chain i have several setup to show you guys, but this one i'll post pic up after my second crop or when ever the place gets shut down which ever comes first.

SITE RULES

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here.

not sure why you keep pushing this issue but it's getting old....

you have made it very clear to all of us that you are a DEALER and a THIEF which are the 2 biggest things hated on this forum.

would be nice to see you just post like the rest of us do here and drop ALL talk of selling,buying, and stealing power.

We are here to grow for ourselfs so we dont have to depend on the black market and the thugs that are involved in it.

theres something bout this guy thats jus not cool. It 1thing that we come on here showing of what we do for ourself to be independent of people like him. But to come here and tell everything about a large scale grow. We dont need it. If we wanted to do it on a large scale for most of the people here it wouldnt be a problem. But it would jus add to an already exsiting problem. I dont knock you for what you do at all!!!! cause if it wasnt for people like you ill be waiting about 4 months to smoke. instead of haveing something to smoke now. You know it will look really bad for some1 with a disorder of some type to sell there pot??? And alot of people here are jus that Med users, either legly or illegly. and if your a care giver for a med user it's even worse!!! for the most part every1 here either do closet grows, or a larg enough grow that will last them untill next harvest. Buddy, whoever you are instead of trying to educate us on a large grow. Help us by giveing USEFULL advice, like nute problem, lighting,ect anything like that. But advice on a large grow is jus not our cup of tea. So jus keep all that large scale stuff down and help us out on a more realistic level. And like Growdude said "But I say as long as there :cop: looking for people like you, the less there looking for people like me.... Grow on dude."

This is something said not too long ago by a mod, im not saying who as im not trying to blame or put fingers on anyone, but it contraddicts this thread 100% where 3 mods have already replied and no one said anything...

"the discussion of sales will still be prohibited. the only thing we allow is posting "average" street prices for informational purposes only. We have always allowed that. We cannot and will not allow the discussion of growing for profit. Even if its obvious by the size of the grow...it will not be discussed. "

I think his 1st thread established that from the pic he posted, im not looking to start any flaming, just curious as to what happen to site rules?

Since this sites inception, it's been clear to all that the sales of marijuana is a subject that is not discussed on this site.

Now, here comes a guy who steals his power for a 200 light setup and shows us all a huge warehouse he's going to grow this huge crop in and sell it via "exports".

What's up with letting this thread stay alive?

I'm posting this publicly to show that I support those who have already posted against this activity.

I'm hoping that someone will not only close this thread but also delete it.

Please, Marp and Mods, do what you think is right, but let us all know what the rule is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back