2nd Grow (highlights: bagseed, tent, t8 veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh, so I have had a thread going in the sick plants section... it seems my soil is too hot because I left it out in the rain... and its been raining a lot here lately.. im such an idiot!! haha... anyways I needed new soil so I am headin out to HD to get some this afternoon and I will sow a whole NEW batch of seeds and hope that I can get it right this time...

gettin a little disheartened
sMACk

sMACk,

You win the most persistence award. By the time you get to order your seeds you will have everything dialed in. Good that you had all these beans to practice with. Imagine how you would feel if these were top notch genetics going south.

Keep us posted.

fur real... just sowed 11 more beans... they didnt have the normal size solo cups, of course, but maybe this will be better, they are a bit smaller...

SOrry if I have been freaking out the last couple days, I just got overwhelmed with things not working out... I apologize to everyone! haha

I need to slow down and be more patient...

sMACk

Patience is the one things these plant have helped me learn. Still not great at it though I'm making progress.

The t8 tent has been deemed unfit for vegetative growth :doh:... I have my closet set up running now with the 400w hps. I will only use the shoplights in the tent for clones and germination, they just arent doin it for me otherwise.

Also, I have a new plan. Ideally, I want to germ in the tent, then veg in the closet with the hps and then move plants to my secure patio for flowering. We get less than 13.5 hours of light all yaer round and as long as they dont reveg because the days are in the process of getting longer, when I put them outside, then I can flower outside all year round.

So is this just a pipe dream or does it sound feasible? Specifically the part where I take plants outside and its between the winter solstice(dec 21) and spring/ summer solstice(jun 21) when the days are going from like 11hrs of light to 13.5hrs of light .

this is all moot of course if the world ends on dec 21st :rofl:

sMACk

Just found this guy chillin in the tub... Offered him a penthouse apartment at a very reasonable price...:hubba:

the plants are some that werent doin so well and I kinda gave up on so I xplanted them and put em outside

mantis2.jpgmantis3.jpg

sMACk

Latest posts

Back