2nd Grow---Northern Lights--Fast Blast--Diesel Ryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got alot to show so here's more pics

SANY1025.JPG

SANY1026.JPG

SANY1030.JPG

Everyone check out the bottom of page 1 for the latest post. Let me know what y'all think

Hey great posting, can't believe i missed this one hehe! Plants look great..I was gonna say did you know you had a male there...but then i read and saw that you wanted one or 2 for making seeds. I hear ya on that one...i'm tryin to keep my male lowryder mint alive for collecting pollen hehe. Your plants look fab! :D Keep it green :cool:

Thorn said:
looking VERY nice there bro! how long they got left on them?

They're right around 3 weeks into flowering now. They've got atleast 5-6 weeks left. So for now just :bongin: and waiting and getting them as big n' tasty as i can. I'm pretty anxious for them but it's such a long process that I'm getting better at being patient:watchplant: Hey does anyone know where to find blackstrap molasses? I'm just not sure what kinda store would have that.

looking good mang, cant wait til im as far along as you are, im using a 1000w mh right now, distilled water when they need it, no nutes yet, hopefully i can mimic your success! ill be watching this one closely, check out my grow in my sig! thanks!

Hello everyone! I'm happy to report that things are going well. NL buds are getting huge. i can't wait to see what this cola ends up lookin like. Its gonna be beautiful. The Fast Blast is much smaller but looks very nice as well. Crystals are starting to coat the leaves and it looks so nice. I made the mistake of taking off a bunch of fan leaves:stoned: cause I thought it'd be good for the buds to get more light but I since have read that thats not a good thing to do, but its still growing strong. I also have collected some pollen from a diesel ryder and a fast blast male and pollinated some flowers on each plant from each male. Sounds like i'm gonna have some interesting future grows with some crosses of my own.:hubba: I've started 1 more DR, FB and a NL to see how these would grow in 12/12 from seed. I'm also really hoping to get a female DR so I can get some pure DR seeds of my own. I'm gonna try to store and keep the pollen for awhile but I've never done that before so it might not work that way. Well sorry for such a long post, just wanted to fill u guys in on everything. Enjoy the pics and thanks for stoppin in. Bong rips for everyone! :bong:

P1160940.JPG

P1160947.JPG

P1160948.JPG

P1160961.JPG

P1160964.JPG

P1160965.JPG

P1160968.JPG

P1160969.JPG

P1160978.JPG

Wow those NLs get fat quick! Your grow is tempting me into ordering a pack of NlL seeds. Great lookin grow man.

blancolighter said:
Wow those NLs get fat quick! Your grow is tempting me into ordering a pack of NlL seeds. Great lookin grow man.

Thanks bro. I know what u mean about the NL I'm kind of surprised at how fat the cola is already. I can't wait to see what the final 2 weeks bring:hubba:

Here's some more pics in a different light

DSC02242.JPG

DSC02247.JPG

DSC02249.JPG

DSC02250.JPG

DSC02240.JPG

i_love_amsterdam said:
Thanks bro. I know what u mean about the NL I'm kind of surprised at how fat the cola is already. I can't wait to see what the final 2 weeks bring:hubba:

Here's some more pics in a different light

mother of god, those plants are beautiful. just wow.

Dude your NL is looking good I must say! They look a little dry and that may be what causing the leaves to curl under. Just a guess of course. Lookin yummy my friend they are gonna be budded up come harvest. :D good job.

Buds are getting huge. The fast blast shoud only have about 2 weeks left. That one is getting very frosty.:hubba: The NL has 3-5 weeks. I've got pretty good seed development on all the buds i pollinated. The crosses i've got are: NL X FB, NL X DR, FB X DR and some pure FB seeds. The other 3 plants in the tent are 1 each of FB-DR-NL, all started 12/12 from seed. The FB is definitely built to be grown out quickly. It's got quite a few hairs popping out after about 3 weeks. Thanks for havin a look. Smoke weed everyday:bong2:

DSC02257.JPG

DSC02258.JPG

DSC02273.JPG

DSC02279.JPG

DSC02285.JPG

DSC02288.JPG

DSC02289.JPG

DSC02293.JPG

DSC02305.JPG

DSC02313.JPG

DSC02314.JPG

Whats up all? I got a little discouraged with my grow so I haven't posted an update in awhile.
The NL, my pride & joy, end up growing balls on me:mad: :hairpull: I was so excited about it. i was pretty confident in getting 1-2 oz. from it. I noticed it kinda late and it started to seed. I chopped it at about 6 weeks, a solid 2 weeks early. I got maybe 1/2oz. dry that is curing, but due to being cut early, having bananas, and a bunch of premature seeds its not very impressive smoke. i did get approx. 20 good seeds from the pollination that I did on purpose with FB and DR pollen. The seeds look decent but now could possibly be worthless herms:mad:. I'm posting some pics of it right before the chop and of the buds hanging and then curing and of the seeds i got. The bud looks decent but is very dry and doesn't pack much of a punch. I dried it for about 8 days and its been curing for a little over a week.

The FB is looking grand:D Thank god for it otherwise it would have been a very depressing grow. Its right at about 7 weeks of flower now. Trichs are mostly cloudy and i'm gonna give it another week or so. I harvested about 5 or 6 smaller center buds that I pollinated. So far I've picked off about 15 seeds and have atleast 20-30 more in the buds that are drying. These are pure FB seeds and look very very good. I can't wait to test them. I'm hoping to get close to an ounce from this plant. the buds are extremely frosty and covered with some beautiful looking trichomes. It has a very pungent skunky smell and you can just catch a hint of the blueberry that was crossed with an iranian indica to produce the Fast Blast strain. I dont have any sort of system in place for the smrll and it definitley stinks up a majority of the house.:rolleyes: It is definitely a smaller plant that ended up at only about 12" tall, compared to the NL that shot up to 27", grown at the same time and under the same conditions.

I also grew one FB plant 12/12 from seed and it has done excellent. It is right at 6.5 weeks and could be chopped today. i'm gonna give it another week to "marinate":hubba: tho. This strain is faster than the Lowryder strains. I can't compare quality or yield to the LR until I investigated further but it is a faster strain. Its ready after only 6.5 weeks of 12/12 from planting:eek: It's not autoflowering but it is an extremely fast growing plant when put straight into 12/12. My plant is not very big but it was just a quick experiment. I havent put much time or effort into it. I'm sure yield can be greatly improved. I have pictures below. I'm goin to do a strain report sometime soon on the FB under the strains forum because I am very happy with this strain. The breeder is Afropips.

There are 2 other plants in the first few pictures. These were 1 NL and 1 DR grown 12/12 from seed. They both ended up male and got the chop. These did not compare to the FB as far as growing 12/12 from seed.

Well sorry for such a long post folks. Its been a few weeks and i'm just about done with the grow. Early tests indicate the FB is going to be some bomb asss smoke. Cant wait for some properly dried and cured buds. I sent off for an indoor mix from Next Generations Seed Company through Green Life Seeds. NGSC breeds pure Romulan and many amazing looking Romulan hybrids along with some awesome other strains. Look for a new journal from I_L_A sometime soon. I will do a seedbank report for Green Life Seeds under the seedbank forum. Thanks for following my grow!

Wow...I didn't realize I typed so much...thanks ahead of time to anyone who takes the time to read it and to the rest of you for just stopping by. Here's the pics. The first few are from about 2.5 weeks ago and the last ones are from the last couple days.

DSC02315.JPG

DSC02324.JPG

DSC02326.JPG

DSC02328.JPG

DSC02334.JPG

DSC02335.JPG

DSC02372.JPG

DSC02336.JPG

DSC02383.JPG

Latest posts

Back