2nd Grow---Northern Lights--Fast Blast--Diesel Ryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some more...

DSC02394.JPG

DSC02396.JPG

DSC02404.JPG

DSC02410.JPG

DSC02411.JPG

DSC02414.JPG

DSC02418.JPG

DSC02425.JPG

DSC02430.JPG

DSC02433.JPG

DSC02440.JPG

DSC02442.JPG

sorry to hear about the hermie bro! But hey u got more smoke than me :p

FB and DRs are looking brill! Well done! :D

Well I've been a lazy azz and have started a new grow but cant get the motivation to start a journal, so here's my attempt. The last grow was...somewhat succesful. I only ended up without about a half but it was some really good stuff (Fast Blast). the NL hermied and i cut it way early and the smoke sucked horribly so it was kinda dissapointing but I learned alot.

So I'm giving it one more go before an unknown hiatus and I'm going for a decent amount of weight. i want to have a stash that i can smoke on and not be like, counting how many buds I have left. So my goal is 4-8 oz. Pretty modest but it would suit me just right.

My whole idea here is strength in #'s. I've got about 20 little one's going right now of a few different strains. Blueberry, Strawberry cough, g13 haze, white widow, fast blast(I'm finding myself sniffing the jar I had it in from the previous grow), diesel ryder, mazar-i-shariff, thai skunkXsuper skunk, master kush, and some bagseed. I'm experimenting with topping/training and am liking the results so far. I'm gonna start a journal and will post a link soon.

Latest posts

Back