2nd w/flower, plant not growing, pistils turning red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poop-dog

alright alright alright
Reaction score
Everyone has told me that during flowering the plant can double in size. It will be flowering 2 weeks tomorrow. She has not grow at all so far. Literally zero vertical or horizontal growth for 2 weeks know. It appears to be "budding" up well but I know nothing. I noticed on the buds today that the pistils are turning red/pink. She seems to be healthy. I am feeding general hydroponics bloom formula and molasses. Ph is dead on at 6.2. Lights are 12/12.

Should I be worried? Is she about to grow any day now? There is also 0 smell. Lights had been on for about 5 minutes when I took the pics.

I am just afraid I am going to kill her!:holysheep:

thanks

asas.png

ghgh.png

qwqw.png

xcxc.png

I have found that once flowering starts my indicas dont grow so much as bush out now my sativa is still gaining height and width...every strain is different

It does not look like anything is wrong ****...every strain is different..just keep her a healthy green and keep those buds a flowering...

u should check the ec of the dran off from the soil u may have nut lock out. it happen 2 me and sounds like the same thing that mine did

My indicas (Aurora) never put on any vertical height once they flowered, just grew bud. My sat-doms flowered for 13 weeks and increased from 2 ft to 5 ft over that period. It's just the strain that affects this. And BTW 'no smell' is just fine. Some of the strongest bud I ever grew had no smell.

Thanks guys. Wish I knew the strain for sure. Everyone saying sativas grow so much had me kind of worried. She sure looks sativa dominant to me anyway.

Will test my runoff later.

Yes she does look sat dominant. But certainly doesn't look like you're killing her ;) Looks like she's doing fine, congrats!

Don't know what to say about the lack of growth spurt, but as far as smell goes, that has alot to do with temps. The warmer it is, the more smell you get.

I am just trying to be pro active and not kill this like I do everything else in my life :rolleyes:.

Just watered. My first non nute water since flowering. Still think I am not using enough nutes though. Dunno why really? Just ro water and molasses. Water in, 6.1. Water out, 6.8. Seems to be pretty good to me. I will try to do a 5.9 in next time but that damn molasses really raises my ph for some reason. Might have added to much?

Leaves still are turning yellow and falling off toward the bottom. Avg is prob 2 or 3 per day maybe.

Temp - just guessing - rather warm. It prob does a 10 degree swing around 85. I consider that warm but not hot.

So faded, poopie d out!

Latest posts

Back