3 Pure Power 3 Super Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herm

Reaction score
Made part of my 2nd harvest today. 3 Pure Power from G13 Labs and 3 Super Skunk also from G13 Labs. I took clones and rooted them in my DIY cloner for 9 days then vegged for 9 days under a 1k watt metal halide then flowered under a 1k watt HPS for aprox 50 days. Trichs were at about 20 percent amber rest cloudy. I did half strength fox farms nutes the full line up once a week and cal mag every watering. I plan on upping the nute dose a little on my next grow. The Blueberry, White Widow, Blue Venom and Arjans haze #3 should be done in a few more weeks :hubba:

Pure Power.JPG

Pure Power2.JPG

Pure Power3.JPG

Pure power4.JPG

Pure power5.JPG

Super Skunk.JPG

Super Skunk2.JPG

Super Skunk3.JPG

Magnificent!!! Im drooling.

I get high just looking at those first two pictures.....yummy...

Thank you 2Dog and Hamster Lewis! Unfortunatly my camera work didnt really do all of them justice.

Nice job man, looks amazing.

I've got some G13 super skunk seeds for my next grow. I'm pumped after seeing what you got from them. Nice work.

Wow they look great especially compared to my bag seed! I'm envious.

Those look great! What strain are the first three pics, the Power, or the Super Skunk?

Thanks Alistair Young! Those would be the Pure Power.

very nice man!!!

I just completed my first crop and my second crop is like 3-4weeks out from being done...

I have rooted clones from every pheno of a couple different strains in my second crop, which I plan to keep as mothers..

One thing I would like to eliminate is popcorn bud.. it looks like u dont have any popcorn buds..

Did you do any type of training with the clones? did u pack them in there tight?sog?

I cut it off before I took the pics and put it in the oil bag :D

Don't have a clue it was cut yesterday :D

Latest posts

Back