3X6 ebb and flow sog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruufuus said:
well i plan to veg/clone/sex them. but what would be a sufficient size pot to keep them in until i clone and determine sex. and as for the hermies i have read that you will get fem seeds from a hermie pollen sack.

Lol....if that were true most everyone wld love hermies. CS and GA are the two things used most often to make fem beans I believe.

i guess i was slightly mistaken in the case of fem seeds, thanks for the correction guys. and as for the reflective material, i think i am going to purchase some flat white paint made for plastic, and just go that route, because the cost for the reflectix is more than i care to pay at this point. thanks everyone for your helpful posts, i will keep this all and mind, and will probably be posting another few questions in a couple of days.

yours truly~ruufuus

Hey you will find that you cant paint plastic. the paint just will not stick to it. Even if you use polymer based spraypaint, it will stick some but then flake off as the sheet bends. You would be better off to get a heavy bedsheet and paint it white with several coats so that light can't penetrate it. It will get stiff and form somewhat of a wall. If you are pretty handy, you could do that and hang it so that it forms your walls.

I think it's easier to just go to lowes and get the silver-backed insulation boards and make a "ghetto setup" with them. They are pretty cheap andfairly reflective, and given the size of your space, you shouldn't need more than 2 sheets.

You can paint plastic. The paint for plastic is great. I have a tote that was clear that I painted with black Fusion paint at least 4 years ago. Not one single chip or flake. I believe that the paint bonds with the plastic on a molecular level.

Latest posts

Back