4 the guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Ok so then what was your most memorable "ride"? Mine, you ask? A 1988 Chevy Camero with a 5.7 tuned port injected fast as a MF>Of course she was painted "come arrest me " red. God I miss that car! Had to have her crushed last year. ;)

ok i'm not a guy.. but if i was i would have an issue right about now..

pranicfever said:
ok i'm not a guy.. but if i was i would have an issue right about now..
For reasons being??? Guys + Cars = Happy :) I just figured if they couldn't stomach the girl talk thread...:confused:

dont own a car yet but when the car im planing to get a is a Mazda RX-7 mani love that car! just thinking of having one makes my day lol

i duno about you guys but i want a new pimped out Mit. Eclipse.. i have a real thing for eclipses.. anyway i'll leave this one to the guys and go back to talking about tampons and other fem. things.. hahaha so hijacked it and had to slip that in.. love it~!

I "live" in my dream ride..:p

Hey, you car-jacked my home Hick. :p

1990 Jeep Cherokee Sport (2 Door) with a 6" lift and 33 inch BFG mudders, front and rear detroit air lockers, nerf bars, custom off road bumpers, K&N air filter, custom exhaust....now that was a beast. She'd go absolutely anywhere..and then...the damn price of gas sky rockets and as a daily driver that thing was costin me upwards of $100 a week in gas with all the work done to it..so sadly...the inevitable happened...had to sell her. But before this, I took her on one last run through 3 some feet of mud, and made it, without getting stuck...and then up a trail crawling over rocks the size of a VW Golf....awww jeez now I'm just gettin all emotional lol.. ;)

GSX 1100 Suzuki Katana 1982

That was a fantastic motor cycle. I miss it.

thats a screamer. Ogof

Prior to being married. This was similar to mine. '93 Kawasaki Vulcan 800. Mine had crusin pegs and a larger tank put on. Leather saddle bags and all black. I knocked the baffles outa the muffler. Rattled some glass :D . Great bike for a rice-burner.

bike[1].JPG

I don't think I could find a pic of my last bike. Hell, I don't even remember what year it was. I had a 6 cyl 1300 full dresser Kawi. The engine set crossways with the cyl's right to left. Water cooled, shield, bags, farings. The works.

That fuckin bike rode like a Caddy.

Freakin wiring harness had a flaw. It liked to burn up bikes.

Shoulda brought some marshmellows. hahhahahahaha

A Kawi mech told me they all did it.

No prob. Insurance paid.

My all-time fave was my first van, bought brand-new in '73.

Those were the days of customized vans, and although I still used it for work I was able to put in a sink, propane heater and a couch/bed
Gotta have a bed in the back of your van if your single.
I put in drapes, colored lights and a kick-ass stereo (the latest in 8-track technology :D ).

Now back in the early 70's everyone hitch hiked, inc. girls. And since we were all hippies, and plus the most serious thing you could catch from unprotected sex could be cured with a single shot of penicillin, I was having sex in the van a LOT of times. Girls I would give a ride to would often thank me by having sex with me. One day I gave 3 different girls a ride--1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 at night--and had sex with all 3 of them.
Yeah, I'm bad.
For years I considered getting a big map of SoCal and putting colored pins in it representing every place I had parked in and had sex.

I wish I could have kept it--had it bronzed or something--but circumstances dictated that I sell it in the mid-80's.

The Vulcan was more of a lowrider. I was living in Arizona at the time and that thing was a sweet canyon dicer. The only mod I did was install Kerker 4 into 1 exhaust.
I liked that Kawasaki when it came out. Only some wifes do not let their husbands drive bikes. Bummer!

Had kids, and around my area. Every time you get on a bike your taking your life in your hands. Also what blows my mind is no helmet law. Come summer there scraping brains off the pavement every week. Even at low speeds. Dumb-asses. Problem is no-body respects a person on a bike around here. I didn't want my kids goin to a closed casket viewing. I took courses in bike safety and everything, but I sold it when this ***** looked me dead in the eye and ran me off the freeway. She was even smiling. True story. I almost became graffiti on the concrete divider.I still miss riding though.

Oh I can believe it Mutt. In AZ if you left the city limits it was best to wear a sidearm in full view so the cowboys didn't run you off the road. No helmet law in AZ either. Not for me. Full face everytime.

Latest posts

Back