41 year old virgin ...needs green thumb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedudewhobe

Reaction score
Hello , Thought I would do a search for cool MJ sites and viloa . I am so happy to join and will become a new regular and hope to aquire some skillz. I am a long bud fan 78' and am glad to see peeps furthuring the cause of Goodness . I am writting this in the spirit of the 4 roaches I just upped 2 sour diesel and 2 white widow mmmmmmmmmmm !! nice mix for a roacher . A connecticut boy 4x4 and hard worker looking to chat and get informed . I must say them are some nice pics of some sexy buds ... cheers to them Bud Artists .. keep up the good work .:D

Welcome to the group!

Enjoy, relax and join in.

:welcome:

Welcome to Marijuana Passion.jpg

enjoy your stay man..I would suggest a good grow guide or reading the FAQ's till your eyes bleed. Both of those things should give you an idea of what you need to grow.

A good grow book is crucial and can be found at your local barnes and nobles in the gardening section. 20$ and you got a BIBLE for life..

Best thing to do is read,read and read.Theres alot of info to be found on here and alot of great people that are willing to help.hope to see you around.:joint4:

Latest posts

Back