420_Osborn's GJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: 3/31/2011

DSCN1652.jpg

Strawberry Cough x Hashplant (17) Stunted as hell...The seed ripped the two first leaf sets off when it sprouted so I can imagine some very slow growth out of this one...Its a bag seed...so I could even end up with a male. If its a she I'll be smoking the tops and making hash out of the rest.

DSCN1642.jpg ... DSCN1643.jpg

Lemon Skunk (14) Gonna top this one once I water her again. Breeder/Friend says she stretches about 5x @ flip so she's going in at 12 inches.

DSCN1650.jpg ... DSCN1651.jpg

Trainwreck (14) Beast, easily the fastest growing plant of the bunch.

DSCN1646.jpg ... DSCN1647.jpg

Sensi Star #1 (14) & Sensi Star #2 (14) #2 is in the regular pot and so far, is growing faster. But I have faith in my smart pots!

#1 DSCN1644.jpg ... DSCN1645.jpg ... #2 DSCN1648.jpg ... DSCN1649.jpg

This is what I use to ward off the insects!

DSCN1653.jpg

Your Sensi Stars are staying short and dense, looking good mate :) Do you plan on topping them?

-SSF-

Rose, I'm worried that the powdery mildew will come back but I gotta put those thoughts out of my head...I'll probably end up cleaning the room about 2 a month tho, with a solution of 99% iso and water. I also have 5 plants going, you may count 6 in the first pic but as soon as my buddy chops his flowering girls, he'll get his plant back.

SSF, I'm already digging the Sensi Stars! They show me exactly what they need, I am going to slowly up the Nitrogen until I get it to where I want it...I like to torture my girls!!! :rofl: And I will be topping them at around 12 inches...I dont have a clue how many nodes that'll be but I'm gonna veg these squat girls until they hit about 2ft.

420_Osborn said:
Rose, I'm worried that the powdery mildew will come back but I gotta put those thoughts out of my head...I'll probably end up cleaning the room about 2 a month tho, with a solution of 99% iso and water. I also have 5 plants going, you may count 6 in the first pic but as soon as my buddy chops his flowering girls, he'll get his plant back.

SSF, I'm already digging the Sensi Stars! They show me exactly what they need, I am going to slowly up the Nitrogen until I get it to where I want it...I like to torture my girls!!! :rofl: And I will be topping them at around 12 inches...I dont have a clue how many nodes that'll be but I'm gonna veg these squat girls until they hit about 2ft.

2 feet will be nice and big and bushy. The cool thing is the lack of a lot of bloom stretch at the onset of flower with this strain. So if you top them and flower them at 2 feet they will finish at about 2 and 1/2 feet tall. Like 6-10 inches max for flower stretch.

-SSF-

420_Osborn said:

Get a sulphur burner, the best thing i ever bought, i do one burn per grow and never see a sign of PM, before this PM was a HUGE issue for me.

its the new borg, once its in your room, its very difficult to get rid of.

Doesn't it smell horrible tho!?

Please give me all the info ya got dman!! I

So I really only have time to take overall shots...School is driving me crazy :hairpull: , Cant I graduate already....Pretty Please!!!???

Its about to be clone time over here I am leaning towards rebuilding the bubble cloner. I may try to root with plugs this first time around...again, but we'll see I'm unsure at this point... I will be taking 2 clones from the TW, and 2 from each Sensi Star.

Strawberry Cough x Hashplant (23) I topped it last night. I hoping for 4 main colas...Two for smoking and two for hash...She's getting thrown into the flower room real small. As soon as the first plant goes in, this one will accompany it. I gave this one its first shot of grow nutes today.

Lemon Skunk (20) Topped 4 daze ago. Showing good growth since then. Going to flip this one at 12 inches...Right now she's at 9.5 in. This plant is also showing me the signs of hunger. So I have been feeding with every watering. I am going to feed this plant "gro" nutes into about 3 weeks of flower

Trainwreck (20) Still untopped. Once I lolly-pop this one I am going to top it above the 4th or 5th node. I plan on using the bottom cuttings for clones. She has 10 daze until the flip so I'll be hacking her up tomorrow and replanting in 5 daze.

Sensi Star #1 (20) This one is going to get lolly-popped as well. I have high hopes for this strain. I'm going to top it once it gets to 1 ft and then flower it once it gets to 2 ft. The bottom nodes will be used for clones. I watered her today with 6.5 pH superthrive and bioweed.

Sensi Star #2 (20) Also going to get lolly-popped tomorrow and the cuts will be thrown in the decided cloning option. I'm topping this @ 12 in and flowering her @ 24, same as SS #1. I fed her yesterday with FF nutes. and ST and Cal-Mag+

Heres the closet...still nothing in the flower tent.

DSCN1692.jpg

Back row (L-R): Buddy's Bagseed, Sensi Star #1, Lemon Skunk
Front row (L-R): Sensi Star #2, Strawberry Cough x Hashplant, Trainwreck

I hope the once a week update works for you guys!!

Wow that is a lot of stretch for the Sensi Stars and it surprises me. I hope you have the same pheno as I have, you will love it. Plants look great by the way :)

-SSF-

So far the Sensi Stars have stretched the least. That Lemon Skunk is stretchy as a bean stalk and the Trainwreck is chugging along.

The leafs on the SS are actual "Solar Panels" they are the biggest of the bunch right now!

They look great Oso, and happy.
Sounds like you got a plan to keep them that way.

Hang in with school. Really. You can do it.

Hello faithful MP'ers who come into my journal on the weekly basis! :ciao:

I have a picture update coming today, Dont know what time, but as soon as I get some free time I'll post them up here...:)

Update: 4/13/2011 You might see that I lose a day on the filp...thats just because I flower at night and I dont count day one until the morning after the first night.

Strawberry Cough x Hashplant (26/3) Got a full on feeding yesterday. I thought I saw a pistol tonight but still no sex. I took the bottom two leafs off because they were crunchy and werent getting light anymore.

Lemon Skunk (23/3) Getting its stretch on...big time....I bent the top branch over 90* to let the other tops grow up...Its eating the N faster than any other plant I've seen. I gave it some yesterday so maybe it'll stay green.

Trainwreck (27) This plant is going into flower on saturday @ 30 daze. I cant wait... Next watering will be a transitional...

Sensi Star #1 (27) Topped and x-planted this one into a #3 Smart Pot. I topped above the fifth node. After looking deeper at the 2 SS's, they have the same amount of nodes, ones just taller. I'm ok with that!!

Sensi Star #2 (27) Topped and x-planted as well...She had circling roots and wanted that 3 gallon! I'm vegging these two plants until one of 'em hits 2 ft.

The clones are kicking...still no roots. I have faith tho. They are very green and are not wilting.

DSCN1712.jpg

DSCN1714.jpg

DSCN1724.jpg

Aloha 420 O~

Just catching back up as I have been away with my GR construction needs and I gotta say ur babies ALL look great. Interesting to have so many different strains and all at different stages of dev. I would think.

I'll be interested to see all the different varieties as they unfold. Much Female-Green-Mojo!

Update: 5/8 (veg/flower)

1. Strawberry Cough x Hashplant (27/30) Bagseed
2. Lemon Skunk (24/30) DNA Genetics
3. Trainwreck (30/22) Arcata West Coast Cut
4. Sensi Star #1 (38/14) Paradise Seeds
5. Sensi Star #2 (37/15) Paradise Seeds
6. Sensi Star #3 (18) Paradise Seeds
7. Trainwreck #2 (18) Arcata West Coast Cut
8. LSD (8) Barney's Farm
9. GChem11 (8) Australian Breeder Friend
10. Sensi Star #4 (8) Paradise Seeds
11. Utopia Haze #1 (1) Barney's Farm
12. Utopia Haze #2 (1) Barney's Farm
13. Utopia Haze #3 (1) Barney's Farm

Sorry its been so long....I'm just damned busy...

I'll take some pics this epic weekend....renewing my medi card, seeing my 2nd favorite band of all time, and the fiance is buying her wedding dress.

420_Osborn said:
I'll take some pics this epic weekend....renewing my medi card, seeing my 2nd favorite band of all time, and the fiance is buying her wedding dress.

okay i will bite, who is your second fav band of all time????

whose your first????

Latest posts

Back