420_Osborn's GJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had the storm on Friday night...

HUGE lightning bolts that stretched miles across the sky. I was driving home at 1am and a big bolt struck, I closed my eyes and the image was still burned in my eyelids :eek: LOL

Here's the flower pics

DSCN1843.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

Water Notes

Strawberry Cough x Hashplant
-Contents: 1tsp Cal-Mag+ , 1/4tsp Monster Bloom
-pH: 6.4 ppm: 440

Lemon Skunk
-pH: 6.4 ppm: 440

Trainwreck
-pH: 6.5 ppm: 430

Sensi Star #1
-Contents: old tap water
-pH: 6.6 ppm: 75

Sensi Star #3
-Contents: 3tsp Big Bloom , 2tsp Grow Big , 1/4tsp Superthrive
-pH: 6.6 ppm: 1100

Sensi Star #4
- Transplanted into 5 gallon pot
-Contents: 3tsp Big Bloom
-pH: 6.6 ppm: 205

Utopia Haze
- Transplanted into 1 gallon pot
-Contents: 3tsp Big Bloom
-pH: 6.7 ppm: 205

Those look really really good Oso. You will have a great harvest this time.

I hope so!

Only about 21-30 daze before I start cutting them down!!!

Oh Yeah!~

NICE!!! Can't wait to see what those babies look like @ harvest. Excited for you!

Well Thanks peeps!!

I got some bad news...

My prized Trainwreck hermied on me...Its a clone-only Arcata cut and the guy I got it from has been growing the same strain for 4 years...Its gotta be my set-up or the transport way back in the day..

Oh well I only had 14-21daze left for her anyways...I'll take some pics of the harvested girl once I do take her down tho!!

Trainwreck didnt throw anymore nanners on me :D

I'm taking her down this weekend...I'll post some pre/post harvest pics.

Update: 5/28 (veg/flower)

1. Strawberry Cough x Hashplant (27/50)
2. Lemon Skunk (24/50)
3. Sensi Star #1 (38/34)
4. Sensi Star #2 (37/35)
5. Utopia Haze #2 (20/1)
6. Sensi Star #3 (38)
7. Trainwreck #2 (38)
8. LSD (28)
9. GChem11 (28)
10. Sensi Star #4 (28)
11. Utopia Haze #1 (21)
12. Utopia Haze #3 (21)

Trainwreck (30/42) Harvested...Looks like it will be a respectable 1.5 ounces at least

Here's a few pics:

DSCN1950.jpg ... DSCN1951.jpg ... DSCN1952.jpg ... DSCN1953.jpg ... DSCN1954.jpg ... DSCN1955.jpg ... DSCN1956.jpg

WOOHOO. They look pretty dense for TW which can be airy if not enough light etc.
Very sincere congrats Oso. Nice colas. Waiting to hear about the smoke report.

Dood! Looks tastey bro! You heading down south any time soon?!? LOL

Forget about if you're coming down south... I can drive, juss sayin'! LOL 420 those pics are beautiful! I'mma lil jealous, but I am super happy for you!

Hiya Rose!!

These buds are the frostiest I've had...Even better than the Vortex I was repping oh soo long ago. The buds smell of Lemon with a hint of wet paint...

J

Whats up doood!!! :rofl: Ducks swimming in the street huh? Sounds like a crazy spring! How far South are we talking? I'll be in northern Oregon in a month, but thats as far south as I ever get...:eek:

Surfs

Goodaye!! I'm feeling a little Aussie can ya tell ;) Dont be jealous...just smoke one down for me K!?

Looks like this weekend will see the Lemon Skunk come down...Maybe I'll wait a little longer but my notes say around 56 daze.

Also I put most my veggers in the flower tent. I'll try to get some picks up tonight. Its cloning day in the Land of Oz

I took down the Lemon Skunk....2.3 oz

I'm starting a little breeding project and then shutting down the grow...I need to move.

what do you mean you need to move? To another apartment? Talk to your mother.

Haha. No, my fiance wants to move into a house. And there is no way I'm moving when I have huge plants. So I'm growing what I got now and then getting ready to move.

If I end up running out of plants and we still haven't moved, I will set up the scrog under the 600w and just run one plant at a time.

Oh, will you have a grow room in your house?
Do you go to summer school?
I am nosey today. Feel free to not tell me anything I just asked. must be the gold.

I am hoping to have a spot to grow in the house. We are looking for a two bedroom so I can grow. If it comes down to it I may buy a small tent and just do Scrog runs under a 400w...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back