4ft power plants x 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah dude they are really taking off now keep it the good work bud

On the subject of spider mites...

You can greatly decrease the chances of and the intensity of a spider mite infestation by humidifying the room in which you are growing. The spider mite likes hot and dry temperatures, so although you may not be able to keep them out all of the time, you can hinder their progress by keeping the humidity up and keeping an eye out for them. That way, you don't have to worry about a massive infestation that is going to require some super-duper pest control product.

EDIT: Oh, and also, dusty areas and water-stressed plants are also more susceptible to spider mite infestation. Keep your grow room clean and your plants adequately watered.

Shes's a beuaty, nice to see you growing in dirt pkj

Achilles said:
On the subject of spider mites...

You can greatly decrease the chances of and the intensity of a spider mite infestation by humidifying the room in which you are growing. The spider mite likes hot and dry temperatures, so although you may not be able to keep them out all of the time, you can hinder their progress by keeping the humidity up and keeping an eye out for them. That way, you don't have to worry about a massive infestation that is going to require some super-duper pest control product.

EDIT: Oh, and also, dusty areas and water-stressed plants are also more susceptible to spider mite infestation. Keep your grow room clean and your plants adequately watered.

Kind of a catch22..

Keep humidity high to slow down Mites, BUT it encourage mold
and vice versa..

as they say. a oz of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

'joe has fought that mite infestation for over a year...I think he's forming a "relationship" with them...:p
;)

parkingjoe said:
no pests in sight:eek:

Hope they are gone for good for ya man.....they are a PITA to get outa indoor op. Take it your gonna be watching your freinds grow rooms and your clothes from now on :p

Them ladies are looking great man :aok:

hey all i know the conditions mites thrive in thats why i replicated them just so happens i did it in my flowering room.thats why i always seem to have mites.

having said that i have none in my 2dn flower room at the other end of my attic space.

laters dudes

pkj

MrPuffAlot said:
Kind of a catch22..

Keep humidity high to slow down Mites, BUT it encourage mold
and vice versa..

as they say. a oz of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Well, I don't think that you've necessarily got to keep humidity so high that it fosters fungus at an alarming rate. You've just got to keep it at a reasonable level.

Hi all been a long time.so the story goes like this.

mate chopped the two trees and over 17oz dry.

now that must have been pure luck.

pkj

Latest posts

Back