massive indicas....ermmm.............NOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

:rolleyes:
so here we go day one of pk 13/14 going to be passive fed for last 3 weeks of their sorry saddo life:wave:
nmixed up 10 litres water and added the following....
canna pk 13/14 15ml
canna sustra bloom 40ml a and b
canna boost accerator 40ml
cannazym 25ml
advanced nutrients overdrive 25ml
dutch masters max flower 10ml
cf was sky high 26 so bearing in mind these liddle bar stewards are tiny i added 2 litres more of water to bring cf down to a more acceptable level of 20cf. ph was 5.7

added nutes to tray allowing about 10ml level of water.
so here goes:rolleyes2
:eek:

dont expect more than 4oz from this lot:peace: :D

PKJ

I'm very impressed! Are those lowrider? Whatever they are...good job!!!

hi bombbudpuffa no they are not lowrider they are the actual plants as in attached picture which were my last grow with these exact plants being the ones in background .:D

ive grown this?????? unknown indica many times before as its a keeper due to lovely smoke not best yeilder but everyone who tests it loves it:cop:

anyway Runbyhemp i can see you think the nute regime is a little harsh:rolleyes: but unfortuneately the menu will be the same from now on:p plants can take it or leave it as there is nothing else they will be offered the had best get used to their new forced diet :eek:

only time will tell:confused:

later dudes

post some pics of dead plants tomorrow:eek: :D

pkj

Wow, I love the way those plants look. I really dig your setup, i'm a minimalist and would love to copy it on my next grow.

Hope your farming turns out great man! Here's some green mojo for the last few steps!

Coombaya. :guitar:

Wow, that's awesome. You are just flowering rooted clones correct?

soon as rooted placed into flower dont much like it especially when they are passively fed.:(

the real reason they are so tiny is no dripper system set up if for example i set up a dripper/hydro system now they would get taller but im just not that bothered too many things on the go so they stay as they are until the death:guitar:

pkj:rolleyes:

so added this to nute mix now so..........

so here they are passively fed full range of pure o/d of nutes :p

so starting to get massif now :rolleyes:

shown a clipper lighter for size thing:eek:

pkj

You are da man PJ. Those little ladies look awesome. :aok: Is there any reason why you kept them so small or were you just expiermenting? Just curious mang. ;)

hi tbg no reason just they were placed into flowerroom alongside last lot of unknown indicas and i never had the space or equipment to set up dripper system so they were passively fed when and if i could be bothered.

rofl.

so the fact they only received side lighting played a part along with their tinyness and getting full strength nutes which i can honestly say were too strong by far .hey it meant i had to make up a fresh res for them so i just dipped into bigger sisters res and force fed them.

pkj

So PJ, in your experience, do you think flowering cuttings is the fastest, highest yielding growing method? I have done tons of research and head scratching over this subject. In the end, everything seems to support this as the best way to grow... in respect to yield and use of space. Any thoughts?

hi dltoker this is a tough one... all of my buddies claim its not best way yet over a year i do grow loads more plants then them and yeild more due to constant rooted then straight into flower they claim vegging is best as plants yeild more as bigger and stronger.

so this is my reply over say 24 weeks ive done 3 complete grows of lets say 30 plants a grow and min is usually just under oz plant so lets say 80-85oz over all 3 grows.

buddys do say 4 plants a grow taking up same space probably more as y 30 plant grows and buddys plants are vegged for 4-6 weeks so in effect they manage 2 complete grows over the 24 weeks they yeild say 5-8oz a plant thus 40-64oz and all that wasted electricity both vegging and flowering at the same time.

I WIN HANDS DOWN.

ROFL

also an important factor is the smallness of them if tyou get pests etc its far easier to eradicate them via mister from smaller plants than massive daft things full of branches and leaves everywhere this is also why i choose single cola type grows....

watch my next grow of single cola dp power plant starting before weekend.

pkj

Alright! Thank you. You have just reinforced everything I have thought about these little beings. More crops/year in the same amount of space. It looks as if you could even put them a little closer together and still be safe. Great job man!

yeh as they are i could easily cram 40+ of these onto that tray they are sat in.

the fact they are so small really is they were at far side of growroom light source thus only got supplementary sidelighting as such.

as i had other/bigger plants directly under light source.

had i placed them under lights soon as they had rooted they would have been the size of previous ones also shown in this thread.

cool glad i could offer some info dl.

pkj

hey liddle indicas get out of the main light source.

new lights do illuminate room better than last light so her goes:rolleyes:

enjoy ps they are beginning to fatten up now think i was over watering them so letting dry out between watering now:eek:

pkj

Latest posts

Back