4th of July fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. Looked Native American to me but that is probably judgemental and racist. He certainly dressed the part.
8B08E732-0850-4231-9E8C-94675A3B3392.png

Can not stand when some piece of sheit comes out of a store unwraps their roll or doughnut and toss the wrapper on the ground and drive off.
me too ,but i have a philosophy to littering . Litter all you want ,but what you throw on the ground be prepared to get it back deep up your stern ,real deep....

Maybe. Looked Native American to me but that is probably judgemental and racist. He certainly dressed the part.
Was trying for ha ha lol because that's when I remember the awokening being born. Everyone suddenly cared about the people who been here before us because they were misrepresented by an Italian guy. Like that was the crime lol. Y'all right tho. Pick up your sht it wasn't there when you got there so it don't belong there when you leave. Especially your damn cigarette butts. Poison yourself like I do but keep it to yourself. Knock off the cherry and pocket that fkr. ✌️❤️🌎

I picked up a truckload of stuff once someone dumped on our property dumbass left their name and address in several places. Took it to their house and unloaded it behind their car it was a pile of shit too including a rotten swing set with exposed nails and bags of trash and boxes with their name on it… it’s was a lot of work but well worth it. They never saw us unload it at night. I was some kinda pissed and was ready in case they saw me and had no plans to stop. I’m not that brave these days but that was a good memory.

Wake n bake checking in on the smoker. These pork shoulders went in 10hrs ago. They have about an hour left and then they'll rest before getting shredded.
Next up 10lbs of chicken legs that marinated overnight in a beer brine.
Then a couple dozen jalapeno poppers.

We did most of the food prep work yesterday and have almost finished cleaning the house, so today we just get to chill out with our friends and family.
20220704_093422.jpg

some dude just emptied a few 20 round mags for the holidays...I went out back and showed him what a LARGE mag can do... ;)
I think Walt's got ya both trumped.
Knock off the cherry and pocket that fkr. ✌❤🌎
We called that "field stripping". Cherry out, tobacco out, filter rolled into a tight ball and stuffed into a pocket.

Papa was mentioning beef tips the other day and got me thinking about beef Alfredo. Made the egg noodle dough this morning, just made the Alfredo sauce*, and fried the beef tips. Had to take a break 'cause my back was screaming and my leg was on fire.
Gotta roll out the noodles in a few and get ready to put it all together. All the smells have the girls in a feeding frenzy.

*This gal's got it going on. Excellent recipe.

Latest posts

Back