55 days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlenode

A dissident citizen
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of some babes in bloom, was hesitant of even posting these because the quality just doesnt do the plants justice. These were some old bagseeds i had saved. Im gonna get a nice camera and do a journal for my fall grow..enjoy :)

the first 3 (76, 77, 79)are bubblegum..that main cola is fat and dense, cant really tell because its Lst'd, but its purdy and it smells like the love child of a pack of hubba-bubba and a dead skunk. Im flushing her now..a few waterings with molasess, then straight h20 till she's ripe...about a week

The second 2 were just labeled 'crazy sativa'...unfortunatly i didnt lable them 'tempermental lil ***** who turns up her nose at everything you feed her'...but she's filling out..probably a good 3 weeks left on her.

The last 3 were labeled (sat dom.) She was a runt, but has really came on strong. A good few weeks left on her as well.

comments welcome

Smoke on...

PIC-0076.jpg

PIC-0077.jpg

PIC-0079.jpg

PIC-0080.jpg

PIC-0081.jpg

PIC-0083.jpg

PIC-0084.jpg

PIC-0085.jpg

looking good, it is like I can smell em from here...By the way the pics don't look bad at all, the plants look great...Can't wait to see some mature, then manacured buds

Great job

WOW!!!!!.......They Look Awesome, Your On The DownHill Now!!!

Looking nice and dank! keep up the good work. peace and Love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

The second 2 were just labeled 'crazy sativa'...unfortunatly i didnt lable them 'tempermental lil ***** who turns up her nose at everything you feed her'.
:rofl:

Hi Littlenode- some nice looking ladies you got there. Have you used molasses before? Any flavor change? Bud size? Does it affect dry time? Thanks- again- beautiful ladies.

Thanks for the compliments. Mass, its FoxFarms Ocean forest, with some perlite mixed in, love the stuff. Yeah BBfan, I've used molasses for awhile now, and I like it. I did notice a difference in bud size, and maybe a lil sweetness, hard to say. I use it mainly for micronutrients. But I can say that Beastie Bloomz, by FF's is crazy. Definitely a 'performance inhancing' nute. This stuff makes what Bonds and Clemens shot in their azzes look like a B-1 shot. :ccc:
Highly (pun intended) recommend it. Hope it doesnt make the smoke harsh. Anyone? Thanks again guys. I'll post some harvest pics soon.

Smoke on...

mann looking, thats gonna be a funn harvest. gonne need some bubble bags huh.

Latest posts

Back