6 weeks old,first week of flower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Alright so i got a camera and decided to post up some pictures of my babies. Now i dont really have a proper grow room set up just yet. Im in the middle of building one, almost done. But i started off with 12, 2 died(my fault),one got eaten by my pitbull and so now i have 9 little ones. 5 are in flower and 4 are in veg still. I have a 500w HPS for flower and a 400w MH for veg. They are 6 weeks old,1 week into flower.

Yea at first when i put them up they were wayyy to big, so i had to delete them and get a different size.

maybe i'm wrong but I heard you were supposed to wait until the plant got at least a foot tall before you went into flowering?

The size of the plant has nothing to do with when to flower.:p If you wanted you could start off clones or even seeds at a 12/12 light cycle.:D Granted, your buds will be small and the plant wouldent be very big but there is no given amount of time you must wait before flowering.:)

Seems like a wast though with them good lights the sky is the limit!

lol actually i've read alot about when to flower and most people will tell you that you can start a plant right off the bat into flower but it will still take its time to veg and then flower when its mature enough... most people say about 4 weeks is when its mature enough to flower... its kind of like a person... you have to grow a little before you start to mature... but i'm no professional just what ive heard... so dont take my word for it.. but ya peace

Yeah and thats what i have heard is that after 4-5 weeks there ok to go into flower. but the reason they dont look that big is because of a dumb mistake on my part, when i first started the seeds i had them going on 6/18 on/off. wich after the first week i relized i was completely wrong, so i let them go under for an extra week in veg under the right lighting time. but also i have 24 more seeds all just grabbag that im going to be planting soon, an buying some good seeds. these 9 right now are kind of my test subjects seeing how it is my first grow indoors.

yeah very strange time to flower but well answered my questions on it lol!
well except it has to be flowering straight away for out doors unless you live in a different world where it has 24hour daylight just for veggin then the night comes according to a plant when it wants to flower haha

GL hope it all works out for you :)

If those pics at the top are the plants your referring to...they look much younger than 6 weeks to me. Id give em a few more weeks.

I think thats a perfect example of not having any paitence. :(

Latest posts

Back