7 yr old girl One of Oregon's youngest MMJ Patients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's not be,quite so judgemental,(some of us). However-Mommy;Please be careful,that child is precious,she depends on your wisdom,to give her the best start,you can. Enable her to thrive!

Untill they have proven her to be a bad Mother,, she has her little girls best interest at heart and nobody has the right to think different or pre-judge this Mothers intentions. This poor little girl is suffering. If it helps,,why shouldnt it be used! But if the Doc says take this Scipted Drug,,everythings OK,,right. Thats a load of crap. PPL need to keep thier noses out of other PPLs business unless this little Girl is being harmed. What would the Father know if he is not around most the time. Sounds like he is using this poor little Girl to get back at his Ex-Wife because he is pissed because he didnt get custody.

i belive the father is right that the mj will affect that childs brain developes and learns but i also believe that the mj will not harm her as much as all the other pills she would need to function normally again. as for the pergnet women thats just wrong imo

I didnt know there had been studies showing weed can harm brain development in anyone.:huh:

No one in this thread said that it's wrong to give marijuana to that suffering child, neither a person in the whole thread.

There are facts, as this mother that declared that she love mmj till the point that she smoke without problems even during the pregnancy (and this pushed me to suspect a bit of her because it's a delicate timeframe where even the foods needs to be controlled, no needs to be imprudent imho). Then there are hypothesis as that the father is a stupid person that take care about his daughter just for spite.

If we stay with the facts we can just talk about the quantity (as i tried to do) and many persons have already kindly explained that it's not possible to fully understand if it's too much or not with these few infos.

Sorry guys, i'm an mmj enthusiast but i'm also a father and i refuse this "mmj is always good and shut up" that many of you would like to support. Contrasts can be constructive and just i'm trying to use some logic here, nothing else.

No one at all is trying to burn the witches so, please, don't reduce all this interesting thread to this.

HUH?? Who is burning witches?
And no I dont agree that she should have smoked ANYTHING while with child.

It's true I did give a rather one sided opinion. It very well may be true that the father is trying to get back at his ex. It's just as plausible that he is scared and is just thinking about his daughters well being. Everyone at one time or another will draw conclusions to support their opinions. It's part of our nature to do this.

While i still believe the mother is being a bit irresponsible, with some of the decisions she's made. I'm by no means condemning said decisions. No one's perfect.

While proper brain development is a concern. I believe quality of life she recieves from taking the oil far outweighs the potential risks

Pistil said:
Ok, maybe in that part i've been a little too dramatic:D

Its OK,,I might have done that a few times before,, I just cant or dont wanna remember.:D

ShOrTbUs said:
It's true I did give a rather one sided opinion. It very well may be true that the father is trying to get back at his ex. It's just as plausible that he is scared and is just thinking about his daughters well being. Everyone at one time or another will draw conclusions to support their opinions. It's part of our nature to do this.

While i still believe the mother is being a bit irresponsible, with some of the decisions she's made. I'm by no means condemning said decisions. No one's perfect.

While proper brain development is a concern. I believe quality of life she recieves from taking the oil far outweighs the potential risks

:yeahthat: It twas just my opinion. As ya know we all have those,,even if thier flawed. Course I aint talken bout me.;)

Latest posts

Back