75 year old woman grower (caught)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky left

Feddi Fiend Don
Reaction score
Multimillion-dollar marijuana bust in Quebec nets 75-year-old suspect

Police in Ste-Sophie, Que., have broken up a major marijuana growing operation, hidden in an abandoned seniors' residence.
The Laurentian operation is one of the biggest busts in the province's history.

One of the four suspects arrested is a 75-year-old woman.
eek.gif

RCMP Sgt. Noel St-Hilaire described what they found when they entered. "It was used previously as a seniors' home. It's on different levels. The first level on the first floor was divided in two plantation areas," he said.

Downstairs, St-Hilaire says, the plants were dried and packed. The entire building was used as a production line.

It took police all night to remove the 6,633 marijuana plants they found. They needed a semi-trailer to take them away.

The RCMP says the operation was worth more than $6.5 million.

Four people have been arrested, including the 75-year-old-woman and her two adult children.

St-Hilaire says it isn't unusual for seniors to be involved in such operations. "Where we do find older people ... is when they come down to harvesting ... they'll get involved in cutting up the plants and putting them into bags."

St-Hilaire won't say if Quebec's biker gangs are involved, but he does say organized crime is definitely responsible.

Multimillion-dollar marijuana bust in Quebec nets 75-year-old suspect

St-Hilaire won't say if Quebec's biker gangs are involved, but he does say organized crime is definitely responsible.
What a stupid statement.
If he won't say they're involved, then why even mention it. He also didn't say Paris Hilton was involved.

"Organized Crime is definitely responsible"..
Growing is a crime.. obviously you have to be organized to pull something like this off.. so what does that statement really mean?

oh.. and it's Québec*!!!

If they did not find weapons and dead people then I seriously doubt the type of "organized crime" they are trying to imply in attempts to make their effort look less wasted and ridiculous, was involved at all. For once I would like to see the people who deserve to be punished get what they deserve including some of these crooked police and officials.

man it getting easy job for officer to raid the op if handles by old peoples
whoever is old and running the OP is not my business, they done no harms jeez

image ourself being too old to do anything, and would like to grow, if its our last wish, leos should respect our wish!! I think its unfair right here..

big damn grow..
Does anyone remember that old lady growing a 6' plant outside her front door every year for 4 years in cali? did it so her dying son could get hungry. cops bust her son is put into the hospice and dies when she is in jail. then 6 months later they legalize it in Cali.. bad break.,...

I am just amazed that the police can get away with not doing their job. I don't know how many times I have passed by one asleep on the side of the road in an ambush spot during their night watch. One block away from the crack house they are busting two kids with their hats turned backwards for having a hot rod. In another city they rape some drunk lady and get away with it. They aired that on the morning news with a woman bloody on the floor. They turned off the interrogation room camera prior so it "raised suspicion", no kidding! That's the f'ing police for you!

Latest posts

Back