8 U.S. soldiers arrested in pot sting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
SEOUL, Jan. 16 (UPI) -- Eight U.S. soldiers stationed in South Korea have been arrested in connection with a shipment of marijuana to Camp Casey.

South Korean customs officials confirmed Tuesday that agents discovered marijuana in a box mailed to one of the Camp Casey soldiers, prompting a joint investigation that resulted in the Dec. 29 arrest of eight troops, Stars and Stripes reported on its Web site Wednesday.

The box containing the illegal drugs arrived with a regular military mail shipment at Incheon International Airport, the military newspaper said. As part of the sting operation, the box was delivered to its intended recipient at the base in Dongducheon.

8th Army spokesman Lt. Col. Brodrick Bailey confirmed the arrests but declined to provide names or other information, Stars and Stripes reported. Army officials said releasing that information would "interfere with the ongoing joint investigation."

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2008/01/16/8_us_soldiers_arrested_in_pot_sting/5764/

Whoever set up this sting is hereby promoted to Douche First Class.

I found the 'joint' bit funny too, i had to double take to make sure they didnt mean an actual 'joint'

But i agree, i doubt it was a HUGE quanity, so that *****.

Sorry if it sounds hard but what the _____ were they thinking?
The millitary police use dogs . Nowadays millitary mail is checked out with a fine tooth comb.
They violated the first law of staying out of jail . Think twice before you act once.

I'm sorry, but uncle sam is sending me out with bullets flying at me...by god he better let me spark a doobie when on RnR. :cool:

Who are you kidding they won't even let you buy a beer if your under 21

That Sux!!
take away a Man Enjoyment (Weed) and give them Mental Stress.

^^Good point...insanity is contagious.Reminds me of Frank Lucas.lol

Having weed shipped into Korea is kind of like getting bread delivered to a bakery.

HAHAHAAHAHA

These guys must have been new in country. Korea has lots and lots of fine homegrown weed of it's own. It's everywhere!

5 minutes in any bar and you can get all the weed of whatever quality you want.

Had to be newbies. They sound like maybe they were too dumb to be smoking weed.

Pretty funny!

What a way to waste a 4 year career. All you have to do is some time and get the checks at retirement :hubba: and these goons try to have it sent into them :rofl: silly silly boys don't they ever learn you don't go there and have it sent to you: you go there and send it home :hubba: and now the big kick in the butt is your going to get court marshaled and or dishonorably discharged in the process and be watched once your back state side. I've also heard of some who when something like this does happen to them and the military outs them for what ever reason the brass will make you pay your own way back :eek:

Latest posts

Back