85cannabliss & The Stranger Freezer Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did LST 2 time and the last time i cut the big leaves off, not a good idea, do the leaves the same as the branchies, tie them back. they really need the big leaves to make food and energy. Ill do it with you although youll be a few weeks ahead. 2seeds germing now, and i start lst at around2-3 weeks when i start nutes and do the transplant. Oh yea make sho you do a counter tie at the base of the steam to the edge of the pot, so when u do bend it you wont pull the roots

thanks for the heads up BLUNT, ill take it in hand when it next crosses my mind to half the fan leaves :eek: and yeah, i already tied the base of the plant for support, this was taken almost a week ago but there will be an up date in a few days, so keep your eyes peeled. here;

MWtieddown.JPG

as promised. update time :hubba: lets kick off with a group shot, i like this one, they gettin big now :D
then a shot of the mystery girl, she has 7 nodes now :holysheep:
followed by the afgans, still small but they coming along sweet:)
and then both jamaicans, 1 got burnt on the lights, but is coming round heres a pic anyway.

GROUPSHOT27.JPG

MWSTEM.JPG

AFGAN.JPG

SUNSHINE.JPG

ILLSUN.JPG

hey can you see that brown patch on the mysery girl??? what can it be???

im not feeding any nutes through the whole veg cycle, weve mixed fish, blood & bone into the soil.

heres another pic :D :D :D

MW.JPG

check you Ph, or it could be MG def but i dont really jus throwing something out there for you to look into. hope it gets better

and 1 week later we have a new addition. this 1 just grew in a pot in my mates garden, dont know where its came from, but thats now in there. we are going to feed this 1 tomato food to see how it compares to ionic. we have read about it being good to use for growing mj, so were gonna give this little 1 that throughout. just got this pc case for clones too :cool:

surprize.JPG

bottleoutpccase.JPG

and now to see how the others are doing, starting with MEL WEED; lovely looking sativa getting a few crispy leaves on her. should i spray it with water????

then, i think well have the jamaican sunshine (yes only 1 pic :(), now these are looking great, but not as good as the afgan's look, these are 100% indica, right????

the yellow leave on the last pic here?? what could this be??

sativa.JPG

ethsun11.JPG

paki1.JPG

paki2yellowleaf.JPG

and just to top off the update, why not throw in a few groupshots i got :cool::cool::cool::cool:

my mate went a bit crazy with the cam but took some good pictures :D

thanks in advance 85C

gs1use.JPG

gs2.JPG

gs3use.JPG

gs3useuse.JPG

gs4good.JPG

gs5good.JPG

Hey mate looking good can't wait to see how this turns out ill be watching Good Luck ;)

what are your temps in ther?? thoses leaves look kinda like heat stress i think but not sure, see what some others say about it. Kepp up the good work dawg

cheers mate, my6 temps are staying below 27 but not going lower than 23 so they arent too bad. tho my sativa has really dry leaves, im gonna start them on 1/10 strength IONIC grow tonight.

began feeding IONIC grow @ 1/10 strength on 6/10/2007

^^^^^^^^^
for my record

Hey 85 just wanted to say that the plants are looking great love the little set up you have there:hubba:
i had the same problem with the leaves thought it was a heat issue than maybe the ferts in the soil but all it was root bound the plants were small and i didn't think they needed to be transplanted but i was wrong they were root bound and they were thriving for food because they were root bound they were eating there selves so maybe that's what is going on your seeing early signs.
it might not be that but i thought i would share what my problem was good luck bro peace

cheers sticky,im down to 3 plants now all look ok, but each have seperate signs of illness. i dont know what this could be, possibly root bound, ill be potting up today or tomoro. ill also be posting my problems in the sick plants section after this update.

ok so its been almost 3 weeks since i last updated so.... down to 3 now, 2 afghan's & 1 jamaican. i tried flipping 12/12 last week, but my timer seemed to be broken. i dont know ow exactly it was broken, but the first night it went off 8pm as planned and back on at 8am. but the 2nd night was still on at 9:30pm :s. and they werent back on again till 10am next day. so i switched back to 24/0 immediately. will this turn them hermie???

short n stocky afghan 1st
tall afghan &
jamaican sunshine, here;

small.afghan.JPG

bigafghan.JPG

jamaican.JPG

why not throw in a couple of groupshots. as you can tell, ive put up a cooker hood filter and a little mylar and its looking good. still need to fit the light baffle at the bottom, and need to knock something up for the top fan.

groupshot1.JPG

groupshot2.JPG

groupshot3.JPG

I like the look of thoes plants will be lookin for the next picks i hope my grow goes like yours.

lol trust me tom, you dont. the *** ache weve had getting this for is unreal. but hopefully now everything is sorted, and we just need to sit and wait.

ive switshed to 12/12 today, and repotted them up to 6" pots. they were kinda rootbound, so hopefully thats all my problem was with the yellowing leaves.

heres a pic af them in there new (hopefully perminent) homes.

:note to self:
switched to 12/12 on 24/10/2007

reppotted.freezer.JPG

reppotted.freezer2.JPG

Latest posts

Back