911 Some One Please Help I Have Bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KissinStars

Reaction score
Ive read through the forum posts and have no idea what I have my plants are only just coming on 2 weeks of age and theres 5 of them there in 6 in pots and growing well I just introduced the first of the fox farms trio today but when I was doing this I noticed something in my soil moving!!!!! I about died right there! I took a closer look to see that they looked like lil tiny white or yellow spiders ish not quite but close and there in every one the plants appear normal from what I see I do mist them daily with a plant water bottle as well if thats helpful I dont know what to do I dont know if I should scrap the whole thing and start over or What caused this or What they are for that matter HELP HELP HELP please thank you :eek: :holysheep:

What soil are u using? Did it come from outside? Are the bugs only in the soil or are they on the leaves too? Maybe u should take pics of them if they are big enough.

,,,if they look like and are smaller than rice , aphids.jpgaphiddds.jpg

or is the any signs of tiny webs ? it could be spidermitesspidermites.jpgspidermitess.jpg

both can be treated with ladybugs or neem oil
but a pic really would help:peace:

i cant get em on pic they dont show up there only in the soil i thoroughly checked the plants themselves and they look 100% normal to my eyes both on top of and under the leaves the bugs are only in the soil theres no webs at all or anything resembling them the soil I used was an organic compound from walmart mostly peat moss compost and that sort of thing i based mt choice off the best one for what I needed but Im worried because of thing im going to loose the batch were would I be able to get the neem oil and how pricey is it?? thanks

I found something that kills em all- super safe-no harm to plants. Its called
"That Stuff Spidermite Destroyer". I used NEEM before but its messy and doesnt get rid of them for good. This stuff does.:)

Latest posts

Back