A concerned gardener

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machu

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a newcomer with a question. Outdoor plants near a streetlight still droop and sleep at night like the ones in darker areas. Does that mean that they are not effected by the light?
Thanks in advance.
Machu

Hi welcome to mp. I would not at all bet on that I think if there is a street light lighting up the leaves, then you are very likely to have issues like hermies, elongated thin flowers or no flowering at all

Hi welcome to mp. I would not at all bet on that I think if there is a street light lighting up the leaves, then you are very likely to have issues like hermies, elongated thin flowers or no flowering at all
Ok. Thanks for the input. I'll try to move them around some but my safe space is limited

funny story once when i was a kid i had an issue with a street light that was lighting into my sleeping room. as i was fooling around with a pellet gun from my window with a friend, it occurred to me to shoot at it as we took turns aiming at it and it worked to break it and shut it off. The next day we have the municipality police knocking on my father and were nice enough to charge a simple fine to fix the light. I spent one night with no light in the room and it was costly... Just in case you get any wild ideas :D

:D No, I know better than that! Lol. Now at 44 anyway. 20 +years ago? Bang bang!! Lol!

Latest posts

Back