A round No Name Haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today i did put out the lamps..let them stay this way until saturday and than it's cutting time..let you all decide if the cleaving did work..so enjoy..day 77 of flowering..

Temp. 25
they get nothing anymore

bloeidag 77 001.jpg

bloeidag 77 002.jpg

bloeidag 77 003.jpg

bloeidag 77 005.jpg

bloeidag 77 006.jpg

bloeidag 77 007.jpg

bloeidag 77 009.jpg

bloeidag 77 010.jpg

bloeidag 77 011.jpg

Gr

Well its kinda hard for me to know without something of the same strain as a comparison but wow man they really look good, those buds look so fat and crystaly

:clap: Good work, ya just know its goin to be some nice smoke from looking at it :D

I'm still doin 1 ( cleeving ), probably at end of this week to try it :)

You have to see first befor you believe it Newbud..that's what i had to the first time..:D ..It's a very nice smoke..had one plant with big trouble last week..the cleaving and a fan was a litle bit to much stress..the plant dryed out and did not survived..So i have somthing to smoke already..:hubba:

oh would i ever do dirty things to them fatt ladies. LOL

so the cleaving resulted in death of one huh?
doesnt seem too promising then no?
i may still give it a try on one my girls tho.
we'll see.
u cleave em all or just the one that died?

Yes sometimes thy have Newbud..:hubba:

GrowinGreen and Hamster Lewis thanks for your reactions..:D

It was not the cleaving that killed the plant zipflip..the heat and the fan did this to the plant..it was the smallest and the weakest plant of all..I did cleave 8 of my plants and the rest of the plants are going very good..it's the first time in all my cleaving that one plant died..;)

Any idea of how much you are going to yield on this grow noname? Sure does look like a lot too me haha

Oh and today I cleaved my AI! My camera broke last week, but I ordered a new one this week and it is supposed to be here Monday. So I'll let you know when I get some pictures up. Hopefully it makes them fatten up even more!

Pff realy don't know what to expect this time GrowinGreen..with my scrog i had 850gr..if i can come close to that i'm a happy grower..:hubba:

Yes please let me know when you did it..saw Newbuds cleaving session and that looked very good so far..:D me i like it a lot

Cutting is done..2 of the 10 ladies had to litle space and light to grow..some small buds only good for my hashoil that i going to make from the cut waste..1 died last week and gave me 55gr dry already..so there are 7 plants those are going to determine the end weight..Did put the fat ladie on the scale and had to make a photo..made a photo of the peace of finger and Shear hash i did get.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oke thats it..the dry weight follows
Gr

knip foto's 001.jpg

knip foto's 002.jpg

knip foto's 003.jpg

knip foto's 004.jpg

knip foto's 005.jpg

knip foto's 006.jpg

knip foto's 007.jpg

knip foto's 008.jpg

knip foto's 009.jpg

knip foto's 010.jpg

knip foto's 011.jpg

oh man!!!! mmmmmmmmmm!!!!
excellent job.

:holysheep: A 133 gram cola:eek: :hubba: im speechless bro.:)

Very nice mate ;) You should get a real nice pic and enter BPOTM, that honestly is some of the nicest bud i've seen around.
zip!? You alright mate? Deep breaths lad, calm down lol :rofl:

Hey noname, u got some really nice looking ladies u had there. wish i didnt miss out on it.....

i would like to know more about this "cleaving" if u dont mind.

and again good looking grow u had goin, cant wait to see ur next1

Thank you very much BluntFullOfKush..if yoy go back in my treat there you can find a few thinks about the cleaving..if that's not enough ask away..the next round unfortunately has to wait..My landlord is going to place a new central heating boiler on my attic, and i don't know when they are going to do that..:confused: ..until then i have to wait.

gr

I am rather thick when it comes to foreign countries lol, i just asumed you could legally grow in holland lol.

Should be over there in August, carn't believe i never been yet lol ;)

It's tolerated to have 5 plants outside, it's not legally allowed Newbud..and if the neighbors comeplane you have to remove them..:hitchair:

Latest posts

Back