A round No Name Haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the neighbours say anything just send the boys round :chuck:
:giggle:

Edit
:ciao: again.
Just been on your website hxxp://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nonameseeds.nl%2F
Googles translations are rubish lol. ( oh and the pics of this grow would make a mighty fine advert ;) )

I think i want some seeds of ya :aok:

Tell you what i'll send you a PM :)

Had some trouble in the past with my neighbours newbud, did cost me € 180,- but no problems ennymore..:D ..My side i realy have to change..i know..this grow was specialy for the nieuw photos for my side..and they came out very good..At this time i'm a litle to busy with starting my own business..so the side has to wait a litle bit.

Hear from you than..;)

ya like ya drink huh NB? lol
heck i got bottle of rum i might be hittin tonite myself. been savin it for a rainy day.. hek i just looked outside an it rainin. BOTTOMS UP.. LOL
stay out trouble tho NB LOL

neighbors can be both good and bad IMO noname... mine for instace are good. we all like a pretty tite unit on our block here.

Hahaha cheers Newbud

That's 50% of a good life when you have good neighbors zipflip..no stress..but as i sad it's no problem anymore..:)

I'm not gay but I LOVE YOU :rofl:
I not got dry weights yet but the two i cleeved were obviously bigger than the rest.
I did three diferent things during the last week or two ish.
2 cleeve and normal flush
2 normal flush
2 with a bloom booster

Interestingly ( i think ) in terms of weight they look to have been in the order i just wrote them above with the cleeved girls ( at a guess ) being between 1 and 2 oz heavier with bud.

I'll be using this on all girls from now on thanx.

If i come over to Amsterdam i'll bring you a present ;) :48:

how bout throwin that bag over my head an tiein it shut LOL
. WOW!!!
im still gonna try the whole cleaving thing for sure tho. startin in week give or take a day or two

Oké Newbud..:hubba: ..very very nice..when you are comming to amsterdam you have to let me know..we can have a mini meeting there..:D

did put it into two bags and it still smells very strong..going to be there when you going to cleeve..;)

Gr

weegfoto's 006.jpg

weegfoto's 005.jpg

weegfoto's 001.jpg

weegfoto's 002.jpg

weegfoto's 003.jpg

weegfoto's 004.jpg

weegfoto's 007.jpg

weegfoto's 009.jpg

I cant read the whole thing now, but I have got to try this "cleave" thing on one of my girls. Dang, when I saw Your bpom entry, I never realized the size of that bud!
Wow.
I dont know if she is harvested even, or seen the pics if she was....but I say WOW.

This is what indoor is all about....WOW.
I got outdoor going on.....we get nice bud, really nice outdoor, but dang, this is unreal.
in edit; Okay, I see the result, dang, Wow.

Hmm had to take the photo with the bottle than..:D ..Thank you very much..I like to get as much as posible out of my plants tcbud..still testing to get the right mix of soil, nutrients and booster..but i know i'm on the right way..:hubba:

Just finished the journal. You ever try that "Cleave" outside? Or on a branch, instead of a stalk? One more step toward an indoor grow, baby steps, and I will have own serious indoor someday.

The first time i tride it, i did it with a outside plant tcbud..if you do this with a branch that branch only will responds to the cleaving..but that's somthing i never tride befor..when i started my first grow inside i did start small to..so baby steps is not so bad..;)

i been also tryin this on my girls as they enter the flushing stage. so far got 3 cleaved. and the first one lke 2 days after i cleaved it it shot out everywhere on the buds. got a bunch spikes comin out the buds it looks like :)
but it shot out this major growth spurt it seemed.
not so much a growth spurt fgor the 2nd one i cleaved tho. but the trich's and hairs all started turnin amber almost right way aftr i did it to her. and buds got alot tighter and stickier imo
and the third one i did yesterday . it had pretty small stalk all mie so i used an ink pen on one and the handles of some manicure tools on the others to make the split and keep smethin in it.

That i like very very much..hahaha working with some manicure tools to get the cleave don..good finding zipflip..:holysheep:

Thats a nice harvest. That bag gives me cotton mouth just looking at it. Thanks for the pics. Peace.

I had to read this a couple of times and "NONAME" thats some real powert there my friend ! I'll be cleaving on my o.d grow for sure !

Happy you like it powerplanter..thanks..:D

I'm sure you never go back if you do meds4me..:hubba: ..thanks

just happend upon this...signin up to read it later... oh, and i just started flushing yesturday, so i'll be cleaving later...

You have mail Cannabiscotti..:D ..good luck with the cleaving..;)

I read this about a month ago and was really impressed. I have a girl just going in to her fourth week and will definetly be giving this a try. I topped her and shes got four main colas so I can't wait to see what happens!

Latest posts

Back