A Sad Day :-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I had this glass pipe for over 15 yrs.I have smoked pounds threw her and so have many of people.She was a good pipe and always gave a good clean hit.I will miss her,I am so heart broken.Its like losing my bestfriend. Dont ever take your glass pipes for granted.Take good care of them.It was a gloomy day around this house today.This day will go down an infamy.Please take a second of silence for the fallen pipe.:ignore: Well I will get another glass pipe here in acouple days,but my heart will always be with shmokie.R.I.P. Keep it GREEN:hubba:

2037.jpg

2039.jpg

A sad gay my friend. Ill take a hit for you with this crappy bowl i have.

Awww...so sorry to hear about losing your glass pipe, Berserker...but think positive, you'll always have the memories and your next one might be as good or even better!!!!!!!!! :)

Sorry about your fallen pipe. A moment of silence and a hit for her. :bongin:

good pipes are hard to come by, and when you do get a good one, it's hard to let go.
I was jumped in the st.louis bus station once, waiting for the bus to get ready to depart again, and the only thing the three crack-heads didn't take was my favorite pipe I had been missing, and it was in my bottom pocket of the shorts I hadn't worn since the summer before last. but I ended up trading it for $20 an original copy of 'fear n' loathing in las vegas'.
It was kinda cool, the guy who made the trade with me, smoked some killer green with me, back on the way to my destination...
good times - bad times - great highs

dmack said:
A sad gay my friend. Ill take a hit for you with this crappy bowl i have.
I agree, i'll hit my crappy bowl for ya too.:hubba: sorry for your loss.

This is the new glass that I got today.I really didnt want to go and pick out a new pipe yet.I still miss my old one.But finally broke down and seen this one laying there wanting a home,so I felt it call to me.I brought it home took these pics and smoke out of her.I think that she will work.So my question.I was thinking about naming her,Any of you name your favorite bowls?Add a pic of it too.I like to see them.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

It's gotta be a girl name...

How about... Brandy...

the name just kinda popped up...

400th post btw YAY ME.

call it Joseph

Jacob wanted to show the world he loved his son
To make it clear that Joseph was the special one
So Jacob bought his son a coat
A Multi-coloured coat to wear

I thought it was a chick...

I thought all pipes were female... otherwise it'd be... ya know... :spit:

whoawhoa said:
I thought it was a chick...

I thought all pipes were female... otherwise it'd be... ya know... :spit:
YA,You know,otherwise you'd be s u c k i n g on a glass :eek: .Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back