A walk down memory lane...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdrose

Growin' with the Stars...
Reaction score
Hubby and I were up in the attic looking for the last of the Christmas decorations when we came across his old footlocker...we hadn't looked in it for almost 20 years...sooo many memories...besides our wedding guest book and the knife we used to cut the cake...:p ...

We also came across our old Stash Box!! Took a few pics thought some of you who are close to our age... :rolleyes: , might appreciate seeing some of these goodies. Or maybe you have some of your own!!

Doubt if the seeds are viable...but I'm going to try to germ some of them anyway!!

another pipes and book.jpg

Bong and book.jpg

Seeds and papers.jpg

very old seeds.jpg

aww..what more can 2 people hope for out of life then stumbling onto their old stashbox before the kids do = ) you guys re-fire that amazing yellow bong up yet? i have almost the same one in brown = ) but it has a handle and gold leaf on it

If I remember right, that waterpipe was a very nice smoke...but I'll let you know, Mom!!

Hash, we're having some friends over tomorrow night...we'll try both then!!!

howww ooolllld are you?

what era are thoes sweet rolling papers from....ha.
and that bong geeze.....cave man bong and wood bubbler

I expect a full report and de-briefing i will have you know!!! lol best of luck to you

heck yeah! what a fun thing to find. like a time capsule of sorts.

I found an old ammo can filled with bongs, papers, grinders, spoons, tooters, and assorted paraphenalia...even have an old wooden bong...

But then again, I am an older than dirt too...

Are those like the pieces you used to smoke back in the day? They look really badass.

Hi Possum...yep, those are the pieces we used to use "back in the day" :rofl:

Hey Puffin, that's quite an assortment!!!

I don't remember where I got the papers from, we used to frequent a lot of 'head shops' back then...lol.

Hey Mom, I tried the waterpipe this afternoon, the 'tubes' do not draw very well...even after we cleaned them...I may have to get new ones... :confused:
The yellow bong was a little harsh...I ended up using my old green bong...now I'm nice and high...it definitely gives the best smoke...perfect size and never harsh, I posted a pic of it a while ago...but I'm too high to find the thread right now!! :p

Enjoy your weekend...Everyone!!!

i cant wait to see what me and my wife come across in 25 years this thread has shed som light on a lot thats been going on in my life lately

AAAhhhhhh,
That does bring it back home, LOL That yellow one looks like my OL'Giraffe
Hey would that be a bit of fun if some of those seeds held their ginger after these years. I would definitly try.
Thanks for sharing
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

grow that dinoganj! so what came firrst the wheel or the bong? jk jk glad you got to smoke out of it =) happy holidays

KingKahuuna said:
AAAhhhhhh,
That does bring it back home, LOL That yellow one looks like my OL'Giraffe
Hey would that be a bit of fun if some of those seeds held their ginger after these years. I would definitly try.
Thanks for sharing
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey King, it would be great fun!! :D

Hashassin said:
grow that dinoganj! so what came firrst the wheel or the bong? jk jk glad you got to smoke out of it =) happy holidays

HaHa, Hash...Happy Holidays back atcha!!!:rolleyes:

Yikes and Gadzooks,
LOL, Can you imagine a still viable seed ? Think about it !!!
We are talking genetically clean by todays standards, or at least
barely altered.
In a good controlled crossing program you could end up with some straight forward stuff.
I know people that would sell their soul for some of that Ol' Acapulco Gold from long ago. Smoke some of that, and see if your ever the same. Find a good seed of one like that LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back