:::about 1 and a half sqr ft. i need lighting info:::

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jusblazebaby

Reaction score
i have a 1 and a half sq ft space in a 3 gallon bucket, and its rather a tall fellow. i want to start flowring, i have a clear light bulb 40 watts and a soft whit buld 40 watts also...any advice. ill post picture. and more info.

also...the temp is perfect. its 75 degrees fareinheight. varies from 73 to 78 f

need more light!!!!!! and flower it will get twice the size if not tripple in size..1 and a half sq feet..after lights and container you are looking at what..6 inches to work with..sorry my friend but you need more lights and without pics i think its safe to say you need more room too..in small spaces its hard to take a plant that is all ready growing and stick in there...its like going to get a Christmas tree in the woods and not have a tape messure...you allways take a 9 foot tree to your 8 ft living room:rofl: To yourself a favor and Start reading..i say start with the resources link above...find some people that have a setup simmular to yours.. and bug the hell outta them...But do your own reasearch first..Hope this helps.:bolt::bong:

this is the perfect example of people starting a grow without having a clue as to what to do and what all it entails.lights,blowers,fans,nutes,sealed grow area,etc. i'm not ragging you,but its alot more of an endeavor than alot of people think.i know i jumped the gun myself when i started.i had nothing,a cardboard box,aluminum foil and a regular light bulb.thought i was cutting a fat hog.my intentions were to start the plants inside,then transplant them in my neighbors corn field.BUT,he planted soy beans this year,lol sure screwed up my plan.so i had to spend a couple thousand bucks,right quick.then i had to fight with heat issues.
what i'm trying to get across is this,build or buy you grow area,get your lights,blowers,fans,timers,nutes,everything you need.then set it up,turn everything on and monitor the Rh and temps,check for light leaks.then when you have everything under control.then pop some beans.jmo

well i live with my cousin and aunt so it has to be hidden and small so i really have no choice.. im worried about the light sistuation bc i dont need a fire. ill be out of the house in a month or 2. im in a tight spot here. sometimes i have thoughts of just ditchin it or just throwing it out but then i think again lol!

If it's not your house, don't take the risk to grow. Ditch the grow until you are more settled.

Latest posts

Back