adding moisture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I over dried my flowers just a bit. So my question is what is a safe way to add moisture back in for the cure? Thanks in advance.��

in a mason jar add 3/4 weed and a wet clean cloth like handkerchief cloth. basically any method to trap humidity inside a closed mason jar will cause the bud to hydrate again

Thank everyone yeah I use bread for bud I buy off people that's dry but its not as easy to separate the two while still utilizing the bread effectively in a jar rather than bad.

i love the wet cloth idea. thanks. i've used fresh mj leaves with really good luck . will try zems next time!

I always just snip off some green from a plant I have growing and throw that in to rehydrate. You will be surprised at how little moisture it takes to rehydrate bud that was overdried. I would not be for using a wet cloth. I worry about mold from fruit or bread.

I always just snip off some green from a plant I have growing and throw that in to rehydrate. You will be surprised at how little moisture it takes to rehydrate bud that was overdried. I would not be for using a wet cloth. I worry about mold from fruit or bread.

yeah I wasn't leaning towards the wet cloth I don't think I have enough to need that much moisture

yeah it was just my first thought the wet cloth, i like the green leaf idea. btw THG the amount of water in the leaf is the majority of its weight so it is not that little if you think of that

Latest posts

Back