Agents Shut Down South Denver Pot Operation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Two men were arrested on federal drug charges after federal agents shut down their marijuana-growing operation in south Denver.

Agents raided a home on South Holly near Hampden on Tuesday. They found more than 200 pot plants, more than $400,000 in cash, guns and another controlled substance.

Agents were doing surveillance on a horticulture store in Aurora and followed customers who bought hydroponic growing supplies.

Many who grow marijuana often use hydroponic equipment.

Civil rights attorney David Lane said this is a common tactic. "There is nothing illegal about seeing who comes and goes from a hydroponic store. There is nothing illegal about following them to their houses, or finding out where they live. There is nothing illegal about walking up a driveway and sniffing out a garage to see if it smells like marijuana," said Lane.

Kevin Randall and Luke Short were arrested. If convicted, each man could be sentenced to 40 years in prison.

Neighbor Dan Conwell had no idea what was going on inside the home. "Not a clue. As far as I know, he's a skydiving instructor," said Conwell.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/mrvu94

There is nothing illegal about walking up a driveway and sniffing out a garage to see if it smells like marijuana," said Lane.
..but it IS a possible ridk to your health and well being... in my world at least..:D

Hick said:
..but it IS a possible ridk to your health and well being... in my world at least..:D

Aw come on!!! you know they call it a "wellness check"..

lmao-jk

:)

Gb

Bummer.. Thats about .75 miles from me. The FBI raided a MMJ Dr office and a dispensary place right next door 2 weeks ago too. Dunno what is going on but its shady. The MMJ dr office had two guys working with some East European/ Russian crime syndicate taking patient records and getting bank accounts with em so it brought a lot of FEDs to the area.

thats pretty messed up they followed them from the hydro store. Now I'll be lookin' over my shoulder everytime I need to restock...

Latest posts

Back