Ak-47,sweet Tooth,ambrosia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
I recently recieved three new clones that im working on turning into mother plants. i just took 3 clones from the ST and the A the ak seems to be laging behind. i also am working with WW and WW/K2 ive flowered those before with exelent results but im ready for a new flavor and buzz. you kind of get amuned to strains when you smoke them everyday so im flowering those mothers to make room for the other three but not before takeing some clones i mite be used to them but not so much were im willing to lose the genetics here are some pics of the 3 new moms:D
im using three part flora series nutes, hydro gaurd, magical,floralicious for feeding i use it in realy low doses. being grown in water farms and DWC for clones

HPIM0295.JPG

HPIM0296.JPG

HPIM0297.JPG

i took 3 clones off the ST and 3 of the A plants are looking realy nice here are some pics of the clones the plants on the right are the clones off the WW and WW/K2:bong: :joint:

HPIM0315.JPG

HPIM0316.JPG

Whats up mang. May i say nice strain selection and the ladies are looking great. :aok: Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them an extra boost. ;)

WhatupWhatup!!! Lovn the waterfarm!! Igot new strains in mine as well! I can relate with getting bored with one strain, but it looks like we both solved the problem LOL. Goodluck with evrythn an look 4ward 2seein the grow
Peace!!!

gangalama said:
WhatupWhatup!!! Lovn the waterfarm!! Igot new strains in mine as well! I can relate with getting bored with one strain, but it looks like we both solved the problem LOL. Goodluck with evrythn an look 4ward 2seein the grow
Peace!!!
would say thanks but that icon keeps telling i already did lol:D

Looking nice and green. hows your WW taking to nutes? Reason i ask is because im growing WW too and would like to fix problems befor i make them.:hubba:

dmack said:
Looking nice and green. hows your WW taking to nutes? Reason i ask is because im growing WW too and would like to fix problems befor i make them.:hubba:
its actualy pretty touchy:D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up mang. May i say nice strain selection and the ladies are looking great. :aok: Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them an extra boost. ;)
thanks bro if they turn out to look half as good as yours ill be great;)

well i took more clones off the ST and the A im up to 8-ST and 6-A the AK had a bit of reveging to do but looks like its starting to take off:D here are some current pics

HPIM0500.JPG

HPIM0492.JPG

HPIM0490.JPG

what version of ak and white widow do you have, were they clones passed on or were they seeds from a seedbank?

the widowmaker said:
what version of ak and white widow do you have, were they clones passed on or were they seeds from a seedbank?
i have no info on the seedbanks they came from every thing was givin to me as clones and ww were gifted seeds

Pothead420 said:
i have no info on the seedbanks they came from every thing was givin to me as clones and ww were gifted seeds

The only reason i ask is that there were two comments about strains that just don't match how they react.

ak47 is very fast and very vigorous and white widow loves nutrients

the widowmaker said:
The only reason i ask is that there were two comments about strains that just don't match how they react.

ak47 is very fast and very vigorous and white widow loves nutrients
yup i know thats what ive read on both strains. not knowing were there from kinda ***** but what can ya do

I'm not hating on you or anything, see i looked at your plants and figured you must know what your doing so then i couldn't figure out why ak would be lagging, your plants are nice no matter keep up the good work bro

i was just wondering if anyone who has grown AK-47 before can tell if this is AK it was a gifted clone i ask because all the pics of AK i have seen show a more sativa dominant plant if you need better pics to tell just let me no

HPIM1224.JPG

HPIM1227.JPG

HPIM1226.JPG

HPIM1225.JPG

also here are some pics of my 3 mother plants. and some clones taken off them
pic 1 ambrosia

pic 3 sweet tooth
pic 4 ambrosia rooted clones veged for about 2 weeks
pic 5 sweet tooth clone veged about a week and a half
pic 6 all three strains rooting

HPIM1221.JPG

HPIM1230.JPG

HPIM1029.JPG

HPIM1031.JPG

HPIM1033.JPG

been real busy here so i havent had time to update this journal the 3 mother plants are now in flower;) along with there clones i still have clones veging so if i like the strain i will replace the mother :hubba: i flowered a couple of the ambrosia already its nice but not the genetics im looking to keep
pic-1-5 sweet tooth
pic-2 dj shorts blueberry x bubblicious/whit willow
pic-3-4-6 ambrosia
pic-7 ak-47

HPIM2176.JPG

HPIM2126.JPG

HPIM2148.JPG

HPIM2151.JPG

HPIM2167.JPG

HPIM2172.JPG

HPIM2168.JPG

Latest posts