Alcohol Vs MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheStickyIcky said:
I feel blessed that I don't have an addictive personality. I can stop anything at any time and never feel any kind of withdrawls or even want to do the drug.

i am the same sticky like how ppl say dont smoke cigz
and dont drink and all that i do that all the time
and when ppl ask me if i want some im like hmm maybe
not today:D

i normally don't drink much , a beer a month maybe lol. I would rather toke mj. Alcohol makes me feel like crap, weed doesn't. I have smoked since i was about 12-13 or so and i just never really got big on drinking.Most times i had pot or knew another pothead who did.

Let's see here........ A six pack of beer, or six tokes of weed.:p

I'd take the weed anyday, then I'd need something to calm down the cottonmouth. Good cold beer does the trick.

Actually I prefer tokin over gettin drunk, but on the weekend, I won't turn down alchohol - esp Vodka.;)

Marijuana is not good for bi polar it can induce a mania attack
so i wouldnt recommend marijuana for bi polar patients unless there prepared for serious mood swings

Drinking with friends is nice once in a while. And being high and drunk at the same time is the shiz!

Cook_ said:
Marijuana is not good for bi polar it can induce a mania attack
so i wouldnt recommend marijuana for bi polar patients unless there prepared for serious mood swings

Might not be for some but others very much.
http://www.rxmarihuana.com/bipolar.htm
http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=1372

couple of thousands. Until it's researched we'll never know for sure.

wikipedia said:
Summing up, while there may be an application for cannabis in some cases of bipolar illness, this view is currently the subject of much controversy and in need of more research.

Pot Belly said:
Let's see here........ A six pack of beer, or six tokes of weed.:p

I'd take the weed anyday, then I'd need something to calm down the cottonmouth. Good cold beer does the trick.

:yeahthat: MJ and beer go together like peanut butter and jelly. Like Sonny and Cher. Like frick and frack.......etc....etc...etc......:D

hey all
mj is for sure better than alc.it is illegal because harry my boyfriend the guy that started the dea needed a job so he went to congress and told them :a handsome on weed will think he is as good as a drunk man and muscles are crazy and weed makes them crazy :this is NOT my opinion but that is how the raccoons! got congress to make weeds illegal and start the D.E.A on crack.

Edited by SmokinMom- We don't tollerate behavior like yours. Go back and familiarize yourself with the rules here or be banned.

Latest posts

Back