Almost done, time to flush!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
But how? I tried searching for an answer but couldn't find one. So I wonder, flushing means that I flush everytime I water for the last two weeks(1week in my case). Have I got it all wrong?

Oh yeah, my girl is in soil.

:ciao: my friend..I like to stop nutes 2 weeks prior to harvest..and use only H2O..you will find people do things diffrent..some dont flush at all...some will tell ya flush 3 time the soil in H2O,,this is personal prefrance..try diffrent ways as you grow..se what you like best..there is no wrong way..congrats on getting to Harvest..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I run 3 times the amount of water 2 weeks prior to harvest then just feed it str8 water until they are finished. Like 4U said, though, it's all personal preference. You don't have to flush at all if you don't want to:).

I would flush ATLEAST once if I were you buddy. I recently harvested a plant and purposly did not flush it and instead only stopped using nutes a week before and I can tell you this, it def was/is a harsher smoke AND I cough much more when smoking it than the other plants that I properly flushed. I put mine in a bathtub on a crate and run the faucet thru them a few times then I mix up a small amount of nutes into a one gallon jug and run that thru as well and this method of flushing works well for me. I do it around the two week before harvest mark and then again 48 hours before I acually chop them down. :D Hope this helps.

This is all good advice.
Just keep this in mind...
The point of flushing before harvest is to wash all chemical nutrients out of the soil. This starves the plant which then will begin to cannabilize itself, the starts pulling stores from the leaves causing them to wither and die. This is all normal and good.
This way you get the chemicals out of the plant, making it a much smoother smoke.
Honestly, IMO, it effects the smoke, smell, and taste.
Flush...

Latest posts

Back