Amsterdam this time next week, maybe... need adivce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
I need any recommendations you guys might have on coffee shops, seed houses, good comfortable accomidations, things to see, etc.. for a 2 night stay during mid week.

Any suggestions? I've never been and would appreciate any advice and tips y'all may have to offer.

Thanks. :D

(it wont let me correct my misspelling on the title..lol)

Never been there, but I bet it sure would be a riot to be going with you

Here is a video from there....... the guy was there last week......... the whole video is about coffee shops........ sort of a review........ it might help you.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72x-a0vtouQ

Be safe Mom...and have fun...be sure take lots of pics 4 us...

:48:

Amsterdam is my thing ;) ...

The closest coffeeshop from the Dam Station is Rastababy. The best for me is Katsu. Perhaps a visit to Cannabis Colege in the Red Light District ? I would suggest you to go to a boat travel in the channels.

Enjoy.

Grey Area in the 'Dam. They have DNA genetics herb grown by Don and Arron themselves.

Oude Leliestraat 2
1015 AW, Amsterdam

Keep walking west from there and it's the Red Light District!
No Camera's, those girls will throw you in the canal.

Smokinmom Def check out the Green Place & Dampkring... they had the best menu top to bottom my last visit...

Also see if Cafe 36 has Cheese & De Kroon for the Amnesia Cheese...

Dont waste your time on the Katsu Sour D... It was a joke nothin sour or diesel about it... Grey area is tough to find but worth the trip but its very small so dont expect a seat... Its also closed on a wierd day like monday or Tuesday...

As far as accomadations shoot me a pm and ill let ya know how i scored my hotel deal there... you prob dont wanna stay in a hostile....

Grey Area is very good. The problems ... Very small and very "hidden" ... You need to know well the city to find it.

pcduck said:
Never been there, but I bet it sure would be a riot to be going with you

:D Ditto, my friend!

Thanks everyone for the input. JAAM, pming you. I'm bummed I can't take pics of the whores nch. :giggle:

Keep the ideas and suggestions coming, I need all I can get.

Green Place !Green Place! Green Place! GO directly to Green Place before you do anything trust me . My Favorite Shop by far ! Don't sleep on the tangerine dream bubble hash at barneys was some of my fav hash of my trip

freethebeans said:
Don't sleep on the tangerine dream bubble hash at barneys was some of my fav hash of my trip

A gram of that hash costs almost as much as a night at a hotel... :eek: but it was some SERIOUS Hash... :icon_smile:

Does the Netherlands know SmokinMom is coming over yet.
Lol.
P.s. no smoking with any tabacco only pure weed spliffs or bong or piping ya weed.
T4

All booked. I'm so dang excited! :D

Thanks everyone for the advice. Mucho appreciated.

Think oregon is mixed up with cannabis cup police raids or he/she is stoned.
Lol
Hey SM/MULTI i sure hope ya taxi turns up on time.
Jesting with ya's both.
T4

i liked rokerij, theres 3 i think, one just walk a bit to the right and its by the river if youre coming off the train from schipol. nice white widow. favourite from my trip anyway but didnt sample too much. some great little coffeeshop with discovery channel on good music and a cat roaming around that i wont be able to find again just a bit past that rokerij.

de kroon 420? something like that

vague i know :p

Latest posts

Back