An Active Smoker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
It's so weird going out into the World high. One of my favorite things to do is get reallly baked, and go see a movie at the thearte. The other day I saw the Omen, which was extremely terrifying stoned out of my gorde. Today, I went and saw Posidon on the really big IMAX screen (like 6 stories tall or something), and it was damn intense.

I usually like to go by myself (weird huh...) but it's nice to sit in a theartre by urself, lift up the arm chairs, and just lay there, without being disturbed.

One thing about being high in public tho, is I swear everyone is onto me... the other day when I went to go see the Break up with my girlfriend (we were so stoned) and when I got to the ticket counter, I asked for the wrong movie. Not just any movie mind you, but a shitty romantic comedy which came out like 4 years ago, called The Upside of Anger. The lady looked at me like I was crazy. So there I was trying to remember what the name of the movie was that I was trying to see, so then I kept naming off actors in the movie. This goes on for about 20 seconds and she goes, OHH, THE BREAK UP. I was too stoned.

There is a good song by a band called "The uninvited" called "Too high for the supermarket". In the middle of the song, which is strange enough, it stops. The singer says, in a low and serious voice; "everyone in the store is looking at me".

You should check it out.

I hear ya.
For years me, my brother and our good friend Steve would meet up every Tue. eve. at approx 7 p.m. in Pasedena, CA.
We'd sit in the back of my van and get majorly baked, then walk around.
There's like 25 cool places to eat within a 3 square block area--Thai, Italian, Indian, Chinese, Greek, Mexican, burger joints, sandwhich shops, steak shacks--you name it--and 3 places have their own on-site micro-breweries. We'd wander around baked to the bone, decieding on where to eat that night.
And yeah, most everybody knew we were high; we don't care.
It's a cool place, that area. Never had any problem--even the panhandlers look like Hollywood extra's and wear designer clothes. More than once I suggested that they are hired by the city of Pasedena to add local color to the area.
Oh yeah, the food at most places is top-notch, really superb straight and high--well.....
It used to really bother when I was out and about high on weed. I felt like everyone was looking at me and knew I was high. Then 1 day I figured so what? No law against being high on pot. If someone's got a problem with it, screw 'em.

imsorryyouguys feel like that, where i live at in florida, during the summer the tourists own the town but at night the stoners run the beaches, all the beaches!! And because of florida's lax mushroom laws theyres always plenty of them to share with locals on the beach.

i always venture out high....and noones staring at me....except my hubby....i end up doing the stoner stare at something and he ALWAYS catches me :eek:

when i used to venture out alone i felt like you do Inmediusre...it must be an alone and stoned thing ;)

thing is , do you really care what all those nobodies think? **** em. until october i'm a grown up and sensible dad but after than i won't give a toss what anyone else thinks if i'm out all red-eyed.

man last time i went to the mall all stoned me and some buddies just got done smoking 4 bowls at the park by the mall and when we went inside i swear everyone seemed like they were looking at us i wouldnt be surprised cuz we were all buded out and smell like straight herb and we were gonna watch a movie next thing we some pigs posted up right next to the theater i was like oh **** paranoid as hell got my movie ticket and went straight to the movie i wasnt gonna sit out there all buded out with cops being there lol

FaTal1 said:
man last time i went to the mall all stoned me and some buddies just got done smoking 4 bowls at the park by the mall and when we went inside i swear everyone seemed like they were looking at us i wouldnt be surprised cuz we were all buded out and smell like straight herb and we were gonna watch a movie next thing we some pigs posted up right next to the theater i was like oh **** paranoid as hell got my movie ticket and went straight to the movie i wasnt gonna sit out there all buded out with cops being there lol

Nothing like a cop to ruin your high when you're causing no trouble at all.

If you never let people see you "straight", then they won't know when you're stoned. I've been stoned in public so much and so often that folks think I'm always a crazy sumbitch - which I am. I've been blessed not to be paranoid when smoking.
True Story - In the early 90s, I went to work for a company that was just implementing drug testing. I had already been working for this guy for several weeks when it was time to drug test. He looked at me and said, "I'm not wasting my money to drug test you. I can spot a drug user from 100 yards away." However, he couldn't spot a stoner standing next to him.
I stopped in at my current workplace this week and was wearing sunglasses. Everyone asked why I wore sunglasses inside and I told them cause I'm stoned. They laughed cause they can't imagine me being stoned. "No, really, why the sunglasses?" So I told them, "I hafta wear sunglasses 24 hours a day because the sun Never sets on the cool."
Ain't life grand.
Rev

Latest posts

Back