An MP Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
Merry Christmas MPers! :ciao:

Well Delta Airlines called bright and early this morning at 6 a.m. with a robo auto call. They cancelled my 12:50 departure for Minneapolis almost 7 hours before it was due to lift off and re-booked me on another flight that goes tomorrow... :hairpull: We'll see! :rolleyes: It's a bit odd since there are still some flights going into MSP but I'm glad that I didn't have to hang out at the airport only to have the flight cancelled... Oh well... Time for more meds...:joint: It's just me and my parents this year so it really doesn't matter when I make it up there as long as we get to have a nice visit. I'm going over to some local friend's house this evening and hopefully I'll get thru the snow tomorrow... and make it home for the last few hours of a white Christmas.

Safe Travels Everyone...:grinch:

Pretty nasty ice here in the midwest. Hope you get out tomorrow as planned and that you have a lovely visit.

That sucks dos! Will they compensate you at all for their cancelling?

Hope you make it to your destination safely tomorrow. Merry Xmas.

Happy Holiday dos...that sucks but you are right wld hve been worse if they didn't call and you were stuck at the airport...

i'll deffinately be on , and off to share a spliff with you brother dos...just finished harvest bud...:hubba: ...

nothing worse than being cancelled flight, lay over, sitting in a train, or bus station on x-mas eve, or day...that would def. suck big time...

it'll work out man...merry x-mas dos...

Merry Christmas DOS, sorry about the plans...I hope everything works out for you!

weak...

you are going to MN this time of year?

Hardy soul:) (says the man from CA)

Sort of like getting a server busy message, DoS :hubba:. I'm not gonna ask why anyone would go to MN this time of year. Merry Christmas, though :).

ArtVandolay said:
Sort of like getting a server busy message, DoS :hubba:. I'm not gonna ask why anyone would go to MN this time of year. Merry Christmas, though :).

HEY HEY HEY.... some of us live here ya know..:D
Sheesh..... I'm usually up early, I'll check the airport.:p

Dang dos i'll talk to father christmas about giving you a special treat fer x-mas!

Thanx for the well wishes and encouragement everyone... It's all good. It can't snow 4ever can it? ;) Yuppers you thin skinned Florida & Cali MPers... :p I'm going where you can die in a snowbank if you get too sauced and fall into one...:rolleyes: I don't know why my dear old parents in their mid to late 70s stayed up there for all these winters but it's home.

No compensation for weather related cancellations, Smoking Mom... Minneapolis/St.Paul (MSP) didn't even close their airport today and Delta cancelled ALL their flights into MSP... What sucks is Delta swallowed up Northwest Airlines and NWA was based in Minneapolis/St Paul... Imo this NEVER would have happened if they were still NWA if the MSP airport stayed open and it did...:confused: Who knows... I'll have to smoke one with Santa... He's somewhere over Nova Scotia from the last NORAD update...;)

Peace!:cool:

wondering where this morning finds you at dos? were having a ice/rain mix here in mi...

The weather here is calling for a muddy mess....blaghhh..40* and rain all day. Merry Christmas everyone, I'm heading down to my Moms house.

DOS, happy holidays hope you find your way home!

Best wishes on making it home dos! Happy holidays!

so did ya ever make it outta there Dirty?
im stuck at home too til firther notice.
we gettin hit hella hard wit the white stuff here now.
idk but i kinda like them cozy snowed in days.
only it'd be nice if i was stuck in the house with my lady rather than my cusin :rofl:
he cum to pick me up last nite and it started getti ugly so we stayed here

i think we're gonna go fire up the sleds today tho :hubba:
this oughtta be fun :aok:

Latest posts

Back