POLL: Am I adequately prepared for this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
Merry Christmas MPers! :ciao:

Mother Nature willing, I'm going to head for the airport in about an hour for my 630pm flight to Minneapolis. Flights have made it into MSP today from here but only one flight has made it each day from MSP to my hometown, Tundra, Dakota...:p Well in Dec it might as well be called that... lol... Anyhooo... I have 5 joints rolled. How many should I take with me to hold me over in case of emergencies? I already have plenty of access to bud where I'm going but... in case I get stuck overnight in MSP at a hotel, etc... Hmmmmmm....

Another possible scenario is I know they have to be massively overbooked and have tons of stranded travellers on stand by so if they sweeten the pot enuf for me to give up my seat for a guaranteed seat on the next flight out I'll probably jump at the chance and blow a fatty in the airport parking lot...:hubba:

Anyhooo.... How many should I take? here's a shot of the bud I'm puffing on now to gain altitude before liftoff....:p

Peace!:cool:

I'm still reeling from the concept that there are direct flights anywhere from either of the Dakotas (lol).

5 joints :shocked: that would not get me to the airport let alone on the plane:laugh:

oz is right dos, better go fer atleast 20:eek: Good luck buddy!

Dude I hve been waiting for you to put the poll up so i can take it...lol is this a write in poll? If it is I say take at least a 1/4 z...1/2 z wld be better...

Mpls is currently experiencing a lull in the storm. The snow is a foot+ deep and really heavy because it's been around 37 degrees so there has been some melt wich will turn to glare ice come sun down.

dirtyolsouth said:
Merry Christmas MPers!

Anyhooo.... How many should I take? here's a shot of the bud I'm puffing on now to gain altitude before liftoff....:p

Peace!:cool:

5's cool, since you got access in msp...wheres that shot???:D ;) ...

news here reporting delays at msp as we speak...

5 j's...hmm guess it depends on how big they are and how potent..I usually take just under an ounce..which is the felony ammount here...do you have a small one hitter you can take?

Latest posts

Back