an opitomy??..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
a dangerous thing "thinking"..;)
....thinkng about setting up my own website (of course it couldn' be in relation to MP in any way).. where we could all send in our seeds from accidental pollination, from stray hermie stamen, ect. in and swap them out with other folks who have done the same!! (but aren't telling either) :p
We won't want to potray it that way of course. We will allege that they are purposely and selectively bred so people will believe that they are going to benefit. Then once we've collected a big pile of these top genetics, we can disapear and open our very own seedbank!..:woohoo:
Anybody else in???

:hubba: :doh: I just had my first hermi experience... I'm in. And of course ... they are autos. Insert evil laugh here:__________:evil:

If we could only locate this Ripz character to be in charge of mailings and donations.....

Pssst... I got Southern EDIT: Hermi Monkey Paw beans, $2000 each :hubba:

now let's not assume.
I know at least one well documented breeder who is donating and expects nothing in return.

Hick said:
....thinkng about setting up my own website (of course it couldn' be in relation to MP in any way).. where we could all send in our seeds from accidental pollination, from stray hermie stamen, ect. in and swap them out with other folks who have done the same!! (but aren't telling either) :p
We won't want to potray it that way of course. We will allege that they are purposely and selectively bred so people will believe that they are going to benefit. Then once we've collected a big pile of these top genetics, we can disapear and open our very own seedbank!..:woohoo:
Anybody else in???

:goodposting: Forgot must be private invite only.

OldHippieChick said:
:hubba: :doh: I just had my first hermi experience... I'm in. And of course ... they are autos. Insert evil laugh here:__________:evil:

If we could only locate this Ripz character to be in charge of mailings and donations.....

"femmed" autos!! wooooot! ;) now we're talkin' ohc

..a "tongue in cheek" post ;) I don't want anyone to take it TOO literally. But it is food for thought, and a pretty common practice on the www.

Art.

Give me your full name, address, age, bank details, phone number, occupation and I will wire a transaction to you for 10 of your 2k seeds.

Or do I mean a transaction from you?

:peace:

Roger that, Hippy! 10 Southern Hermi Monkey Paw beans comin' atcha. .. Just one little thing... are you a private member? Hey, Hickler - can you upgrade Hippy to private :rofl:

My first tester back in 09 was a bagseed hermie..........haven't had one since but have started my own crosses......hmmmm boggles the mind!

Some people mail them out in little baggies, others in little vials, in order to make sure nobody confuses us with copycats we'll have to send ours out in little pink shower caps.....:D

cubby said:
Some people mail them out in little baggies, others in little vials, in order to make sure nobody confuses us with copycats we'll have to send ours out in little pink shower caps.....:D
If I ever receive my seeds in a little pink shower cap it better be a Hick Auto/Hermie/Monkey Paw cross

Hick said:
Anybody else in???

If its such a great idea why would ya want a partner???

agreed hick. I have had my share of people saying this and people saying that... I just wanna share knowledge and grow good weed in the process and get along. So here I go and pass the bong.... :bongin: :bong:

Ohh and I have the Highest grade bridge for sale...the finest on the east coast!!!!

Disappear with a big pile of top hermies?

Blimey, with mindgasms like that Hick I'm wondering why you aren't actually running the world? :p

Latest posts

Back