And So It Begins...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinmarine2008

Reaction score
Well this is my first grow. Currently have 1 400W Metal Halide with 1 Sour Diesel Clone, 1 Sour Diesel cross with an Unknown, 2 blueberry clones that are not looking great, and 1 bagseed that i am growing to practice cloning, FIM, LST etc. Anyways Check it out. I am growing in an area that is 59' L 39 W and 70 T. Heat is around 76-80 degrees constant. Using FF Ocean Forest potting Soil with FF Grow big right now.

Bagseed FIM.JPG

Blue Berry Clone 3.JPG

Blueberry.JPG

Blueberry Clone.JPG

Blueberry Clone2.JPG

IMGP0667.JPG

Plants.JPG

Sour D2.JPG

Sour D.JPG

Some of those look good, but the Blue Berries look rather sick. I'm wondering if you're over-feeding, or the pH is off, or perhaps a combination of the two?

I got the Blue berries in clone like that. I have not fed them yet as i figured they were to young. I got them in Clear dixie cups in expanded jiffy cubes. No roots were coming through so i know they are young. The new growth aside from the burnt leaves that are already there looks to be green and healthy. i am hoping that they make it...

yeah, looks like they have seen better days! keep an eye on them, and pay attention to what they are telling you. hope it works out for ya

Latest posts

Back