another multi strain grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
i got a 4x4x7 homebox:cool: setup with 7 regular home compact fluro's
44w= to 150w. 16oz. cups filled with pro-mix and a very little lime
and bat guano all watered and ready to put sprouts into. the seeds are in paper towels in a ziplock bag greenhouse method. i will put a 400w HPS or the 600w cool tube if its available for flower. heres the strains im poping.

Dragons Breath (AK-47 x SDV3)
Serious seeds AK-47 x Sagamartha's Bubbleberry f2s
Scarlet /AK-47 x Bubbleberry
AK48
The Pure (Skunk#1)
Ducksfoot99 x Clipse
Direwulfe x Blue Buddha (Direwulfe= the original Blue Buddha x SDV3)
Jamaican sunshine #3 x OgersKush
Mandala's Safari Mix

HPIM4302.JPG

HPIM4311.JPG

HPIM4312.JPG

HPIM4315.JPG

HPIM4317.JPG

HPIM4318.JPG

HPIM4319.JPG

You gonna have a heap of budz in a couple of months, what a tasty menu of reefer you got for yourself. By the by are those MxF or Feminized? Either way your gonna be golden. Take care and just have fun with it. I'd wish you good luck but there ain't no need, you just need to pay attention and they'll tell you what they need.

7greeneyes said:
You gonna have a heap of budz in a couple of months, what a tasty menu of reefer you got for yourself. By the by are those MxF or Feminized? Either way your gonna be golden. Take care and just have fun with it. I'd wish you good luck but there ain't no need, you just need to pay attention and they'll tell you what they need.
all regular beens but there all new genetics to me:D i never grew these so im siked:hubba: i got so many strains rite now its hard to choose what to grow.;)

HPIM4268.JPG

HPIM4269.JPG

HPIM4270.JPG

HPIM4273.JPG

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
How are you going to fit all those plants in 16 square feet? They're fine now, but what about when they are more mature?
i figure half will be male leaving me hopefully with 25 fems if im lucky. but im gonna keep them small maybe FIM them and flower early so i end up with 2-3ft. plants with a few top cola's in 2 gallon pots. if i get more female's like 35 i will pick out the runt's 25 is the number i want 5 rows of 5

earlier today i checked the seeds around 15 hours in paper towels and some are already cracked. i will leave them in the towel for about 48 hours then plant them. and the ones that dont pop will stay in untill they do or dont pop. i have a few tricks to help them pop if there not open in 3-4 days i have good results cracking seeds in the paper towels

yes good luck..I have a few difrent strains going and find it more diffacult to stay on top of feeding ..each one is diffrent..lol..and I too have a nice sollection of beans..and make my choice for the grow depending on the year before grows that I fallow..keep us posted and most of all KEEP M GREEN

i went to the hydro store yesterday and got a self contained
400w switchable light the ballast is in the hood but its so heavy i couldnt hang it in the tent without bending the tent poles. so i had to modify it. i rewired it so the ballast is separate i used the ballast cover to mount
the light to. ghetto tech LOL
also most of the seeds are in soil as of this morning.
i got 100% germ rate on the following strains
Mandala's- Safari Mix 10 for 10
Flying Dutchman- The Pure (Skunk#1)5 for 5
Nirvana's- AK48 5 for 5
Direwulfe x Blue Buddha 6 for 6
Jamaican Sunshine#3 x OgersKush 6 for 6

HPIM4325.JPG

HPIM4329.JPG

HPIM4324.JPG

HPIM4323.JPG

HPIM4328.JPG

Just a question.....How the hell do you get all those seeds?

you must have a 100% DELIVERY RATE....mind I ask where you order from?

strain selection is freakin awesome dude!

New_2_Chronic said:
Just a question.....How the hell do you get all those seeds?

you must have a 100% DELIVERY RATE....mind I ask where you order from?

strain selection is freakin awesome dude!
100% :hubba:in the U.S. 10 orders every 2 weeks i would get a few and they allways came within 4-8 days using a pre-paid Greendot Master Card.
most are from Gypsy Nirvana a few from the Doc. and alot of those are my crosses and few other buddy's crosses.
but Gypsy seems to be the cheapest and carry lots of seed banks seeds

out of allmost 60 seeds only 7 have yet to pop. all others are in 16oz. cups 51 and are already growing. the 7 seeds still have a chance i cracked a few and filed a few this usually works to help pop them. i plan on going 12/12 when there at 5-6 nodes so i have 1-2ft. single stock plants.:hubba::D

HPIM4346.JPG

HPIM4347.JPG

HPIM4351.JPG

i transplanted everything from the 16oz.cups into 6x6x7 pots with my own organic mix being fed just water. there starting to take off:cool: im aiming for 2ft. single cola plants im expecting at least 20-30 fems from 52 seedlings the more the better. i also got some ATF x Kazakastani clone's from a buddy i gave him 5 seeds to grow he got 3 fems:hubba: hopefully i get a male with some good traits to breed with im gonna make some crosses i got a small tent and i'll use fluro's to grow em out separate from the other plants im thinking:rolleyes:
Dragons Breath x AK47/Bubbleberry
Direwulfe/Blue Buddha x AK47/Bubbleberry
Skunk#1 x AK47/Bubbleberry
Jamaican Sunshine#3/Ogerskush x AK47/Bubbleberry
AK48 x AK47/Bubbleberry

HPIM4498.JPG

HPIM4510.JPG

HPIM4500.JPG

HPIM4504.JPG

HPIM4512.JPG

HPIM4514.JPG

HPIM4515.JPG

HPIM4456.JPG

not bad for 13 days under a 400w MH and some CFL's
i have about 8 plants that are runts im thinking of pulling them
wink.gif

but the rest are coming along nicely
icon_smile.gif

they look a little yellow in the pics but there a very healthy green
thumbsup.gif

the JS#3 x Ogers are showing 2 pheno's mostly sativa.
the Direwulfe x Blue Buddha's are showin 2 pheno's also. the SK#1 seem to be very stable. the Ducksfoot99 x clipse are also looking stable.
the AK-47 x Bubbleberry, Scarlet x AK-47/Bubbleberry, AK48's, and Safari's are growing at a slower pace than the rest but seem to be slowly catching up
biggrin.gif

HPIM4516.JPG

HPIM4517.JPG

HPIM4519.JPG

HPIM4521.JPG

HPIM4523.JPG

HPIM4524.JPG

HPIM4525.JPG

HPIM4527.JPG

im guessing another week or two till i go 12/12
i also topped one of the Dire x Blue Buddha's and did FIM to another D x BB
pic# 1 blue arrow Jamaican Sunshine#3 x Ogerskush first 2 rows, red arrow SK#1 4th-5th rows, yellow arrow AK-47 x Bubbleberry's
pic# 2,3 group shots
pic# 4 topped Direwulfe x Blue Buddha
pic# 5 Direwulfe x Blue Buddha FIM

HPIM4564.JPG

HPIM4555.JPG

HPIM4559.JPG

HPIM4560.JPG

HPIM4561.JPG

Latest posts

Back