10 strain grow SDV3 x Purple Erkle, ect.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
well i started out a bunch of new genetics so i cant wait to see these strains in action:D the room is 9x5x7 but im currently only using 5x5 and hope to keep it around there cause im only running a 600w HPS its an old house and the fuses pop easy and the fuse box is in the other tenants cellar so its a pain if the fuse pops. im using my own mix of pro-mix, worm castins, bat and seabird guanos, and lime
when i start flowering i transplant and i use the same mix but i swap out the high nitrogen bat and seabird guanos for high P-K bat guano's
i only planted a few of most strain's and like 8 Blue Buddah's and
8 Direwulfe xBlue Buddah so here's what's growing

SDV3 x Purple Erkle
Blue Buddah
Direwulfe x Blue Buddah (Direwulfe is a mix of SDV3 x Blue Buddah)
Master Widow x Sweet Skunk
Bubblicious
Blue Mystic
Purple Widow
Moroc x Afghan
Afghani #1 (F2 IBL)
White Rhino
some of the pics the plants dont look to good i started them in FF Happy Frog 50/50 with pro-mix like the guy at the hydro shop told me but right from the start the plants looked like they had p.h. probs or a mag def so i flushed them with water and epsom salt then transplanted them into my own mix witch i should have done from the start i heard good things about FF HF but my old mix worked fine so i should have never tried something new but they all are green and healthy now i will get some current pics up within a few days

HPIM4277.JPG

HPIM4279.JPG

HPIM4282.JPG

HPIM4289.JPG

HPIM4294.JPG

HPIM4250.JPG

HPIM4251.JPG

HPIM4235.JPG

HPIM4238.JPG

HPIM4284.JPG

HPIM4239.JPG

HPIM4241.JPG

Lookin good buddy! Liken da setup you got going for sure! Your babies are looking healthy to me. Good Luck with the rest of their cycle. :D

All them ladies look nice n pretty!

I got some seeds with some urkle in them. Some subcool grown and bred stuff! Should be good.

Pullin up a chair and ggreeeeeeen mojo to you buddy!!!

DomsChron said:
All them ladies look nice n pretty!

I got some seeds with some urkle in them. Some subcool grown and bred stuff! Should be good.

Pullin up a chair and ggreeeeeeen mojo to you buddy!!!
i was gifted that strain the only thing is i never seen Purple Erkle seeds
i was under the impression its clone only strain and if thats the case
why is it labeled SDV3 x Purple Erkle wouldnt it be the other way around.
Purple Erkle x SDV3, ive seen PE mixes out there but its always PE x whatever do they sell Erkle seeds anyone know:confused:

Nah, the order dosen't matter as long as the breeder specifies which he used as the male/female plant. BTW yes urkle is a clone only strain.

i think it might be mislabeled cause the other Sour Diesel V3 crosses i got all have the SDV3 as the male in the cross but if it ends up killer who cares. HaHaHa:hubba:

Well, yea. But then that would make sense. If a strain is clone only, it's obviously a female. So you will not probobally be breeading with a male clone LOL! So if the Urkle is the mother and the SDv3 is the father then you're in for some bomb.

GrandDaddyToke said:
GREAT LOOKING GROW I BE CHECKING THIS ONE OUT!!!
FANTASTIC STRAINS!!!
my only prob with this grow is a my so called partener is never home. he was siked and rite ontop of everything untill all my stuff was there once he got my equipment and strains he started slowly falling of the grid he hasnt answered the phone in almoast 4 weeks now:mad: im getting ready to just go get my stuff by any means. so for all growers out there dont grow with parteners people change and most times its for the worst. thats why i set up my tent and started my own personal grow.
im so frustrated over that grow im ready to tell him he can keep the plants i just want all my equipment all 2000$ worth:hairpull:

You have a partner with a 600 watt grow??? Good luck....

Nice strains, but be careful. You shouldn't need a helper with a such a small set-up.

And how have you spent $2000 for equipment?

After checking out those plants I have drooled all over the keyboard again.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
You have a partner with a 600 watt grow??? Good luck....

Nice strains, but be careful. You shouldn't need a helper with a such a small set-up.

And how have you spent $2000 for equipment?
i know! but at the time it was setup there or nothing. also there was gonna be more lights going in for flower 2- 400w 1 hps 1 mh i know its still not much but i should get at least a 1/4lb.
but i started my tent back up so im good now just have to finish that grow out and get my other stuff back. also if you get the chance check out my other grow i got about 50 plants im trying for atleast 20-30 fems gonna try to get 2ft. single cola plants in my 4x4x7 tent:hubba: some nice strains to

Pothead420 said:
i know! but at the time it was setup there or nothing. also there was gonna be more lights going in for flower 2- 400w 1 hps 1 mh i know its still not much but i should get at least a 1/4lb.
but i started my tent back up so im good now just have to finish that grow out and get my other stuff back. also if you get the chance check out my other grow i got about 50 plants im trying for atleast 20-30 fems gonna try to get 2ft. single cola plants in my 4x4x7 tent:hubba: some nice strains to

I still don't see how you have spent anywhere near $2000. Can you explain that?

i have 2 400 watters and 2 grow areas and i have more than 2000 in my set up,way more than that.if you buy quality it takes it.i also just recently bought 2 1000 watters for the next grow area.i probably have closer to 4500 in all my gear.

Latest posts

Back