Any Help PLZ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
Hi all, i have just noticed that my leaves are looking a little funny, and i don't know if these may be a possible K def. Any advice??

100_0122.JPG

100_0124.JPG

100_0133.JPG

How old is this plant? Can you take a pic of the whole plant? If those are old fan leaves on the bottom younhave nothing to really worry about. They get beat up over time and tend to look like crap. I concern myself with new growth mostly...healthy new growth is always a good thing. Now if a bunch of fan leaves start showing the same signs around the same time and I am not late in flower I wld worry. Jmo

I see PH issues..may I ask what soil you are in and what ya feeding..And most Important whats the PH of the sollutions going in?...Take care and be safe:48:

My plant is a month and 2 weeks old and it just looks like the bottom and the second branch's up are like that.

Doesn't look like a k def to me. Most k deficiencies (in my experience) don't show up till later in flower.

More info needed.

i am using fox farm ocean forest, also I'm feeding with fox farm big bloom, and grow big, and my ph of my solution going in is around 7.5, cuz my run off was around 4.5, so i up it just a little bit.

it has been that's why i put my solution to 7.5 to raise my run off

The ph of ocean forest is between 6.3-6.8 If you water with ph of about 6.5 (good for soil) then your runoff should not drift that low.

Are you letting the nutes sit for a 12-24hours before feeding?

ok let me make sure i follow.. your ph was 4.5 so you adjusted your nute/water and now your ph is good.

the original question was about the leaves. so i'd say that the damage was caused by the low ph and should be fine as long as you maintain a good ph level. lol im stoned so that might not make sense

Maybe try a flush and then water with water pd'd to 6.5? As long as the ph of everything going into your soil is 6.5 you shldnt have problems unless your soil has ferts in it and they are messing with the ph....I don't check ph of my run off,,,neutral soil, 6.5 in =healthy plants in my book. Now if your soil has ferts in it or is amended then I always hear that lime will help you out..but it won't work quickly.

your welcome...and like Hampster said..dont worry about your run off..allways addjust your PH to 6.3-7.0..with 6.5 the Mark we shoot for..Happy growing

Latest posts

Back