any help will be greatly appreciated!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leastofthese

Reaction score
so if you have read my cola? post (which they are moving over here to indoor growing) you will be up to speedd, if not here is my delema.

I started my grow out in a out building the weather got colder so now I have moved them indoors. they are flowering well and making progress. I believe that I may have retarded them because of the tempature. they are now in an area where the temp is 65 to 75 drgees. I was leaf feeding then until I found out that I wasnt suppose to while flowering there doesnt appear to be any damage.

my question is how long do I let them flower or is there any time limit. here are a few pics to give you an idea of their present state. the one that isnt flowering I am just wondering if there is anyway of telling what it is, it is getting the same lignting as the ones flowering. 16/8. grow light tubes from a local store, two sets of two light 48".

DSCN2416.JPG

DSCN2417.JPG

DSCN2418.JPG

DSCN2419.JPG

thanks for any comments or suggestions!:watchplant:

they appear a little dry watering about every three days. using fresh water for a week then will go back to feeding them. was afraid my soil might be getting to acidic..

You've got flowering plants in 16/8? :doh:
They appear to be revegging. I am not surprised. You need to run 12/12 in flower.
I don't think you have enough lumens on those plants. They will do fine if you get the time correct, and add some more light. Except for that one on the right of the first pics . . . what IS that? I would have tossed it on to the compost heap by now, it hardly has any canopy at all, waste of space.

Yeah I just took another look, for sure they are in reveg. Oh dear . . . it is going to stress them out but you really have little option except to change the lighting schedule to 12/12. They will pause again . . .

leafminer said:
what IS that? I would have tossed it on to the compost heap by now, it hardly has any canopy at all, waste of space.

:holysheep: :eek: :holysheep: :eek: :holysheep: :eek: :holysheep:

Those are def revegging... Good luck... do you have anymore seeds?

leafminer said:
You've got flowering plants in 16/8? :doh:
They appear to be revegging. I am not surprised. You need to run 12/12 in flower.
I don't think you have enough lumens on those plants. They will do fine if you get the time correct, and add some more light. Except for that one on the right of the first pics . . . what IS that? I would have tossed it on to the compost heap by now, it hardly has any canopy at all, waste of space.

Yeah I just took another look, for sure they are in reveg. Oh dear . . . it is going to stress them out but you really have little option except to change the lighting schedule to 12/12. They will pause again . . .

revegging?? sorry dont know the lingo yet but believe your telling me that they are going back into grow mode, so what your telling me is I am screwed and have messed this bunch up?? new at this and an really ignorant but then I guess learning by failure is how the wheel was made!

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
:holysheep: :eek: :holysheep: :eek: :holysheep: :eek: :holysheep:

Those are def revegging... Good luck... do you have anymore seeds?

revegging- de vegging ?? no more seeds so am I screwed? by cutting to 12/12 will I save anythin? will be on the hunt for more seeds now!

thanks!:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: is right!

Like Leafminer said I wouldn't waste my time and space with the first on not doing anything. The others will probably be okay if you keep them on a 12 on 12 off light cycle. Re=veg means exactly that...they are reverting back to vegative state because they are recieving light in too long of an interval. I almost said recieving too much light, but that would not be correct, because they do need more light, just in a shorter amount of time. If you don't have a HID light you need to get as many compact flourescents on them as you can afford to get. They will be done when the trics have turned to cloudy colored, and I like mine to have about 25% amber...some people like more amber it's a matter of prefernce....get more light, and put it on a 12/12 light cycle....asap!

leastofthese said:
so if you have read my cola? post (which they are moving over here to indoor growing) you will be up to speedd, if not here is my delema.

I started my grow out in a out building the weather got colder so now I have moved them indoors. they are flowering well and making progress. I believe that I may have retarded them because of the tempature. they are now in an area where the temp is 65 to 75 drgees. I was leaf feeding then until I found out that I wasnt suppose to while flowering there doesnt appear to be any damage.

my question is how long do I let them flower or is there any time limit. here are a few pics to give you an idea of their present state. the one that isnt flowering I am just wondering if there is anyway of telling what it is, it is getting the same lignting as the ones flowering. 16/8. grow light tubes from a local store, two sets of two light 48".

View attachment 141960

View attachment 141961

View attachment 141962

View attachment 141963

thanks for any comments or suggestions!:watchplant:

they appear a little dry watering about every three days. using fresh water for a week then will go back to feeding them. was afraid my soil might be getting to acidic..

They are revegging and The first few pics show they need more light ...IMO...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

if they are already re-vegging, as they appear to be, i'd put them under a constant 24 hour light cycle.... or at least an 18/6....

You sure have a problem, Imo I would put them under 24 hr. light and see what happens,
chances are they will herme on ya with all the stress. good luck

fleshstain said:
if they are already re-vegging, as they appear to be, i'd put them under a constant 24 hour light cycle.... or at least an 18/6....
I am kind of conflicted here, 12/12 or 24/7 or 18/6??? what am I trying to do here dont I need them to start re flowering?? they have been in a colder enviroment but are not at a constant 68-75, so the goal I would guess is to get them to re flower right?? is that done in the 24/7 mode or the 12/12? or would it be best to let them go 12/12 for a week and see what happens or the other way around 24/7??? you guys have the kowledge I started this just stumbling into it and came to the realization there is more to it them throwing light on them and watering them!!! so I get the HUB award (HEAD UP BUTT) this season but have I ruined them or are they just a bit retarded like me and could they come out of it???

thanks you guys are pillars of knowledge for us wondering around out here in the dark!!:holysheep: .

24/7 and 18/6 will veg your plant.

12/12 is what you will use to flower your plant.

At this stage it may be best to let them go all the way back into veg (setting the light to 24/0) for a week or two then switching back to 12/12. May cause less stress this way. Either way you have halted the flowering process so if your not in to big of a hurry let them veg for a few weeks.

Except that the way those are budded up, they are going to take alot longer than a few weeks to fully revert back to veg, thats why I said I would toss the first one, and finish budding the ones out that already have decent sized flowers on them...your looking at a month to a month and 1/2 to get those fully reverted IMO, when you could just keep them flowering...they are already stressed out...so either way will work, but reveg on bag seed seems like alot of wasted time and energy to me...do what you think best...there is no right or wrong here...only oppinions

legalize_freedom said:
Except that the way those are budded up, they are going to take alot longer than a few weeks to fully revert back to veg, thats why I said I would toss the first one, and finish budding the ones out that already have decent sized flowers on them...your looking at a month to a month and 1/2 to get those fully reverted IMO, when you could just keep them flowering...they are already stressed out...so either way will work, but reveg on bag seed seems like alot of wasted time and energy to me...do what you think best...there is no right or wrong here...only oppinions

well I loaded them up with two more 4 fters with two bulbs each so now I have 4-4 fters going, I guess I will run them on a 12/12 for a week I think I should see some results whether good or bad by then I would think. time isnt an issue results is what I am after. next grow will be more thought out. my problem is quality seeds I fear this is even a deeper subject then the grow. I depend on opinions of those that are in the know and have walked the walk. so let the suggestions fly if you want to I can use all the ideas I can get.

I have quit feeding them through the soil and leaf feed them because I didnt want to screw up the soil. but have learned since not to do that doing flowering!

will go back to bottle feeding them through the soil and find a cheap way to check the soil. read that the plants will take about as much food as one can give them but havent been socking it to them just one teaspoon per gallon of water but havent been giving them the whole gallon at once, water them when the soil feels dry.

thanks again

you can't simply "keep them reflowering" if they've already started re-vegging.... hormones have already changed....

since time's not an issue, i think you'd be better of letting them re-veg for a few weeks then switching them back to 12/12.... it'd also give the, sorry for the term, puny looking one a chance to get some more foliage on her....

be it bag seed or good seed, this could be a great learning experience for you....

fleshstain said:
you can't simply "keep them reflowering" if they've already started re-vegging.... hormones have already changed....

since time's not an issue, i think you'd be better of letting them re-veg for a few weeks then switching them back to 12/12.... it'd also give the, sorry for the term, puny looking one a chance to get some more foliage on her....

be it bag seed or good seed, this could be a great learning experience for you....

what would hurt letting them go 12/12 for a week and see what happens, they have been in a colder climate then where they are now so maybe they could be in sort of a dormant state. does that sound possible?? and how often would one water and feed.

Flehstain has a point....how long have they been on 18 hrs of light? I was under the impression that you had them 12/12 and only had them switched back to 18 for a couple of days..in which case I think you could switch back to 12/12 no problem, if you have had them on 18 hrs for awhile, and are starting to get crazy growth single bladed twisted leaves etc then it has been long enough to actually start to re-veg...in which case he is right you should let them fully revert back or they are just going to be a stressed mess. I still think it is an expensive way to learn a lesson by re-veging bag seed.

Honestly if this is the case (IF IT WERE ME) I would pitch them and start over, you'll be in the same place in a month to a month and 1/2 with plants that have not been all stressed out. I don't like to re-veg though so I'm probably a little biased on that...to me it is a waste of time...I would just grow new seeds...but that is me...if you have the patience go for it.

Oh and the best advice I can give ya is next time research everything before you germinate a seed.

Order urself some new seeds fo show and just start from scratch! But you should definately educate yourself on light cycles and shiot because that is the most important thing for your plant. Also when your flowering under 12/12do not disturb their dark time at all it should be completely dark. And veg time can vary 24/0 - 18/6 - 16/8 and the best of all 12/12 with one hour of light in the middle of the night. Saves you abit on power and ur plants will love it!

Hey guys- just a question...

I've never re-vegged a plant. By looking at leastofthese's pictures- what are the indicators that she is revegging?

Latest posts

Back