any ideas folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

lower older leaves 5 weeks now 5 weeks in flower fungnus knats aka scariad flies in abundance which tomorrow will all die:D

ideas/comments appreciatted dudes

pkj:eek: :D

gnats...grrrrrr..I'd say the larvae have done serious damage to your roots joe.

hi hick dude im pretty much sure its not fungus knat damage nor mold !!!!!:rolleyes:

ive checked deficency chart along with overdose chart for everything and nearest looking is mg def as my plants are in week 5 this is textbook ill just try the epsom salts trick and wait a few days.;)

also introduced de-humidifier into room for during lights on every 2 hours 15 mins blast and during lights off every 1 hour as rh sometimes hits 70%+ at nighttime so dont want no mold and this will also heat room up slightly during lights off.

ive also set timer for dripper feeds to 6 feeds a day during lights on instead of 13 feeds this is to allow the roots to hopefully dry out some and get rid of them horrible knats larvae.

ive exterminated all the adult knats so just wait for babies to hatch then kill kill kill.

lol

pkj

maybe this will be some help folks thinks its mg deficency:cry:

ok people i changed my mind again.

gone with this.........

30 litres water mixed with 4 teaspoons of epsom salts mixed up well and filled res tank-yeh i emptied all the other stuff out 1st.rofl.

anyway cf is 5 and ph was 6.1 so ph'd down to 5.5

turned dehumidifier off and set inlines to come on every 15 mins for 15 mins a time all thru lights off so hopefully when i check hygrometer tomorrow it'll say what im looking for lower humidity.

reason i changed thie inlines is were experiencing the warmest ever february ever over here in sunny england so temps may go bit low during night but its rh i have issues with at present.....

heres hoping..............pkj

ok folks after 1 feed before lights off last night and one feed an hour ago the epsom salts nute level has gone up from cf9 and ph dropped to 5.0 so added more water and cf now 7 and ph 5.2.

any comments on why this has happened plants not taking up epsom salts by look of nute cf?????

pkj

so another 2 feeds durin todays lights on cycle and cf jumped to 9 and ph dropped to 4.8

so i added more water to lower cf and ph'ed down to adjust to 5.4

inlines are now going to be coming on every 3 hours during lights out.....

any comments on why cf went up and ph dropped

cheers dudes

pkj

Latest posts

Back