Any info much appreciated.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerplanter

Reaction score
I have a friend who is having trouble getting her kidneys to work after having surgery. She is in her 80's, and hard headed, and doesn't want to live with a catheter. Does anyone know if MJ works for this purpose? We need to get her to pee... :vap-leafy_wave:

Oh no PP, i don't have any idea. I am sending water running vibes... Good luck.

Not that I know of or have ever heard of. This is common after surgery, though. Unfortunately, she may not have a choice as to whether to use a catheter. If she cannot go, they will use one. Just because you need a catheter after surgery does not mean that you need one forever. Has she been told by the doctors that she will need one all the time?

Not that I know of or have ever heard of. This is common after surgery, though. Unfortunately, she may not have a choice as to whether to use a catheter. If she cannot go, they will use one. Just because you need a catheter after surgery does not mean that you need one forever. Has she been told by the doctors that she will need one all the time?

Not yet THG. It's only been about a month or so. Her mind goes to the worst possible scenario. I tried to look some things up but can't make heads or tails of what I'm reading. From what I can tell, it doesn't help, but it doesn't hurt either. She's my Mother In-law. My wife's worried of course, so I told her I would see what I could find. Thanks for the reply THG and Rose. :joint:

I agree, while it may not help, it cannot hurt. Maybe look for a strain that is good for Crohn's disease. Or it could be that the problems are caused at least in part by inflammation and that cannabis used to treat inflammation may help. Either way, it will not hurt her and may have some positive benefits.

I've been meaning to offer her some because she has trouble with pain and sleep. We did find out that she wasn't taking one of her meds. as often as she was supposed too. It is supposed to stimulate the bladder or something. That may make the difference. Thanks again guys. :)

Latest posts

Back